• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Three men who beat a 22 year old to Death @ Phillies game are walking free.

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Witness ID causes mistrial in ballpark death of Lansdale man

Witness ID causes mistrial in fatal ballpark fight

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia judge has declared a mistrial for three men charged in the fatal beating of a Lansdale man outside a Phillies game.

The mistrial Tuesday comes after a prosecution witness identified 30-year-old defendant Frances Kirchner as the person who kicked 22-year-old victim David Sale Jr.

Lawyer Brian McMonagle says defense lawyers were told the witness was not being called as an "identity witness." He says that's grounds for a mistrial.

The 30-year-old Kirchner is charged with first-degree murder and 37-year-old Charles Bowers and 48-year-old James Groves with third-degree murder in the drunken July 2009 melee outside Citizens Bank Park.

McMonagle plans to argue double jeopardy if a new trial date is set. A hearing is set for Wednesday.

Witness ID causes mistrial in ballpark death of Lansdale man - phillyBurbs.com : State: legal proceedings, law and order, general news,

Unbelievable.

Welcome to Philadelphia... :pissed:

...a prosecution witness identified 30-year-old defendant Frances Kirchner as the person who kicked 22-year-old victim David Sale Jr.

Lawyer Brian McMonagle says defense lawyers were told the witness was not being called as an "identity witness."

What the F@*K difference does it make?!?!? He saw the piece of shit do it and identified him. Sometimes I really hate our system of "justice". :fire:

unreal!

What the F@*K difference does it make?!?!? He saw the piece of shit do it and identified him. Sometimes I really hate our system of "justice". :fire:

Just sometimes? The whole fucking thing is a god damn joke, and this illustrates it perfectly.

The three losers that are getting off. Nice looking guys.....

3bums.jpg

Witness ID causes mistrial in ballpark death of Lansdale man

Witness ID causes mistrial in fatal ballpark fight

PHILADELPHIA (AP) ??? A Philadelphia judge has declared a mistrial for three men charged in the fatal beating of a Lansdale man outside a Phillies game.
The mistrial Tuesday comes after a prosecution witness identified 30-year-old defendant Frances Kirchner as the person who kicked 22-year-old victim David Sale Jr.

Lawyer Brian McMonagle says defense lawyers were told the witness was not being called as an "identity witness." He says that's grounds for a mistrial.
The 30-year-old Kirchner is charged with first-degree murder and 37-year-old Charles Bowers and 48-year-old James Groves with third-degree murder in the drunken July 2009 melee outside Citizens Bank Park.
McMonagle plans to argue double jeopardy if a new trial date is set. A hearing is set for Wednesday.

Witness ID causes mistrial in ballpark death of Lansdale man - phillyBurbs.com : State: legal proceedings, law and order, general news,

Unbelievable.

That's nothing, I bet more people than that get killed watching the Eagles play this year.

No, seriously. This kinda stuff is happening a little too frequently. Come on guys, it's a damn game! And you have no vested interest in the Phillies, schmuks.

That's nothing, I bet more people than that get killed watching the Eagles play this year.

No, seriously. This kinda stuff is happening a little too frequently. Come on guys, it's a damn game! And you have no vested interest in the Phillies, schmuks.

I look down on sports fans in general is pathetic excuses for humanity who seek some sort of fulfillment in their life by pretending they are part of something that they have diddlely shit to do with. But, I have heard numerous times that Phily fans are substantially worse than the rest.

Bill Burr is well known for his epic slam of Phily fans at one of his live stand-up shows. He turned on the crowd and went off on them for over 10 minutes, and by the end of it, he had turned the crowd from heckling douche bags to cheering applause.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

I look down on sports fans in general is pathetic excuses for humanity who seek some sort of fulfillment in their life by pretending they are part of something that they have diddlely shit to do with. But, I have heard numerous times that Phily fans are substantially worse than the rest.

:flipoff: and the horse you road in on.

philadelphia_eagles_logo-9251.jpg

philadelphia_flyers_team_logo_photofile.jpg

:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!

Bill Burr is well known for his epic slam of Phily fans at one of his live stand-up shows. He turned on the crowd and went off on them for over 10 minutes, and by the end of it, he had turned the crowd from heckling douche bags to cheering applause.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Hahaha...Oh man, that was freakin hilarious!

:flipoff: and the horse you road in on.

:ohyeah:

I don't ride horses. Horses are for broke back faggots and sports fans. But seriously, sports are awesome if you are watching because you appreciate the raw athleticism, the drive of the players, or the competition. All of the homos getting into the drama of who goes to what team when and what they said about which fans, and bla bla bla bla.

It's like C-Span has a baby with Hardcore sports which than later grows up and has a kid with a Days of Our Lives Soap to create the modern sports fan.

Just sometimes? The whole fucking thing is a god damn joke, and this illustrates it perfectly.

There are way too many loopholes. I say eye for an eye!

There will be another trial. Mistrial does not mean you can't be trialed again. Neither does a hung jury.

There will be another trial. Mistrial does not mean you can't be trialed again. Neither does a hung jury.

exactly. Most the people who talk shit about our justice/court system don't even realize how it works...

The three losers that are getting off. Nice looking guys.....

3bums.jpg

Sale's injuries were so grotesque that many in the court could not bear to look at them. Those injuries included severe brain trauma, lacerations to the spleen, liver, left kidney, bowels, a left ear that was partially torn off, and a tear in his left vertebral neck artery that was so deep it caused blood to pour into his spinal column.

The Moe's Tavern brigade the showed up in court to support the perps (pictured above) basically confirm everything awful and dumb you've ever thought about mankind.

More @ Spoiled Sports | News and Opinion | Philadelphia Weekly

Rest in Peace, David Sale Jr.

david-sale-jr-dead.JPG

exactly. Most the people who talk shit about our justice/court system don't even realize how it works...

You would have to go to lawschool to understand how our legal system works, because of how complicated it is. Law is as complicated as engineering, but I don't have to be an engineer to know that a bridge is a piece of shit when it falls down and kills a hundred people.

IML Gear Cream!
lol that's my PA lawyer!

Back