• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

pct timing

phlex01

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Finishing up mdrol today. Gonna take last pill around 8pm tonight. Is there a certain time i should start taking nolvadex tommorrow. In the morning or evening. Going to start taking 3,500mg of daa in morning on empty stomach.

Id say like 10pm on the night with the nolva, also how was your gains? Sides? Was it a good cycle or?

24 hours is good, though that short a time period won't make much difference. You could even take your dose now as the half life of nolva is so long it will still be in your system and start recovery as soon as all the androgens have cleared

Id say like 10pm on the night with the nolva, also how was your gains? Sides? Was it a good cycle or?

Gains were awesome. Strength went through the roof. People at gym were looking like "what is this guy on" kind of thing. Sides were acne, some annoying back pain"back pumps". Yeah it was a good cycle and plan to do it again sometime again but gotta let my body recover. So 10pm tommorrow with the nolva and it has to be taken at exact time everyday, right. I gain about 10 pounds.

Why nolva?

Na bro not the same time on the dot! But aroubd there would be fine hope you keep ya gains bro, od love to have the guts to hit a cycle but atm im such a bitch! Lool .. How old are ya bro?

So 10pm tommorrow with the nolva and it has to be taken at exact time everyday, right. I gain about 10 pounds.

Half life of nolva is like 14 days, so taking it exactly the same time isn't necessary really. Do it if you can but don't sweat it if you can't, just don't miss your dose for the day.

Like sloppy said though clomid is better if you can get it. With that said I've used nolva and recovery went pretty smooth, I wouldn't worry too much at this point as you already have the nolva just preferably go with clomid next time. And stack it with test :p

Na bro not the same time on the dot! But aroubd there would be fine hope you keep ya gains bro, od love to have the guts to hit a cycle but atm im such a bitch! Lool .. How old are ya bro?

Thanks. I am 35 years old. And to sloppy, I will go with clomid next time. I have only nolva on hand.

Finishing up mdrol today. Gonna take last pill around 8pm tonight. Is there a certain time i should start taking nolvadex tommorrow. In the morning or evening. Going to start taking 3,500mg of daa in morning on empty stomach.

what's daa? :hmmm:, and what brand mdrol did you have? it sounds awesome!

what's daa? :hmmm:, and what brand mdrol did you have? it sounds awesome!

Competitive edge labs mdrol. Daa is D-Aspartic Acid and helps out to increase natural testosterone, gain lean muscle and also helps out to improve sex drive. I been reading good reviews on daa and it is going to be my first time using.

IML Gear Cream!
I have a full bottle of some post cycle therapy as well. Would any of you guys also add it even though I am already going to take daa and nolvadex. Some do, some don't but just wondering what the fellas have to say on this forum. Just trying to keep most of my gains.

Daa is D-Aspartic Acid and helps out to increase natural testosterone, gain lean muscle and also helps out to improve sex drive. I been reading good reviews on daa and it is going to be my first time using.

When I hit day eleven on DAA I had a full on panic attack and had to leave work. I don't get panic attacks either. I didn't take another scoop and have had no issues since. I can't say with absolute certainty it was the DAA but it was the only thing I added in those eleven days and I've had no problems since.

Back