• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your max bench?

Playing w video apps this weekend. Since, I'm pretty much alone on the board, I've decided to bogart this thread w another version of the same bench w editing. Oh and I have an update to my stats. I weigh 146 lbs at the time of this bench. :) :clapping:

[video=vimeo;104853934]http://vimeo.com/104853934[/video]

I only do dumbbells but I like to play with the 120s....they don't go any higher at my gym

i think my max is about 290 now, according to the max calculator thingy. i never max out because i lift alone.

I don't max out more of bodybuilding my bench that I do for repping out is 225 for 30 and 315 for 10 ...incline barbell 315 for 7 ....6 ft 3 235 51yo

impressive. there are some strong mofos in here...i need to step my game up. do it

480lbs raw max bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am a total wimp I guess for 315x2 last set at 180lbs

So I am a total wimp I guess for 315x2 last set at 180lbs

Not a wimp at all
Took me forever to get 315 !

I am going to see if anyone else has this problem. My elbows and shoulder joints fucking kill me while warming up to do bench press. Sometimes it will go away after a few sets and sometimes it just lessens. This all kinda started when I was trying to get to 400lbs bench. So now I can do 315 for a few reps but scared if I add weight I am going to hurt something. Anyone else have this? Should I fight through or take some time off to heal up? I am 42 so don't bounce back too fast these days....

405 at 258 and 55 years old now I have screwed up my shoulder

Raw: 400
Bench Shirt: 325

Back