• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's your max squat!

Just did 535

squat has never been a strong life for me. My dl and bench are strong, I'm got records on both. Squat is only good in my equiptment, I work it well.

Lookin to go over 1700 at worlds. <with that you could figure out my other 2 #s

Just did 535

squat has never been a strong life for me. My dl and bench are strong, I'm got records on both. Squat is only good in my equiptment, I work it well.

Lookin to go over 1700 at worlds. <with that you could figure out my other 2 #s
Holy shit!! how much do you weigh bro??

I don't max on squats and I stopped trying to increase weight at 500 lbs. My legs are already too big to fit in most jeans and even when dress slacks fit I can't bend over easily to tie my shoes without straining the seams to the point of popping.

Also, I think if I go any higher the risk of injury increases so I just work on trying to increase reps...most I've done is 11 reps at 500 when I was finishing up my Andromass/Androhard cycle, lately been doing between 6-8 on my final heavy set.

(245 lbs. 5'10", my dl has the most room to improve at 320x5, bp is at 280x5 normal grip, 295x6 wide grip, working to get the bp to 320x5 with normal grip and dl to 410x5 within the next 8 weeks of current 12 week cycle, last 4 weeks to get the body used to the extra weight).

Last edited:
I don't max on squats and I stopped trying to increase weight at 500 lbs. My legs are already too big to fit in most jeans and even when dress slacks fit I can't bend over easily to tie my shoes without straining the seams to the point of popping.

Also, I think if I go any higher the risk of injury increases so I just work on trying to increase reps...most I've done is 11 reps at 500 when I was finishing up my Andromass/Androhard cycle, lately been doing between 6-8 on my final heavy set.

(245 lbs. 5'10", my dl has the most room to improve at 320x5, bp is at 280x5 normal grip, 295x6 wide grip, working to get the bp to 320x5 with normal grip and dl to 410x5 within the next 8 weeks of current 12 week cycle, last 4 weeks to get the body used to the extra weight).

This is me too. I'm cutting down cause I'm just tired of being this big and my upper thighs are big enough and I have an ass. I've split every pair of dress slacks i have. Of course I'm 250ish right now, so I'm "supposed" to be doing like 700. I seldom go over 4 plates. I have some lower lumber scoliosis and don't have 100% of my left knee. I just try to do good reps when I do squat.

Holy shit!! how much do you weigh bro??

I did it at 239.... It's always sucked! Also had knee worked on about 10 months ago so it's not 100%.... plus I was tryin to get my GH but that's not gonna happen sense raws went away.

Oh well it's what I got so I'll just deal with it and let the other 2 lifts make my total...

I did it at 239.... It's always sucked! Also had knee worked on about 10 months ago so it's not 100%.... plus I was tryin to get my GH but that's not gonna happen sense raws went away.

Oh well it's what I got so I'll just deal with it and let the other 2 lifts make my total...

Its not like your squat is weak bro. Just had knee surgery too. Youre doing fine. How old are you?

My best in competitiion was 770. I always pulled more than I squatted, which is a bit odd, I know. My bench was always around 5 bills but I generally totaled over 2000.

Last edited:
My best in competitiion was 770. I always pulled moe than I squatted, which is a bit odd, I know. My bench was always around 5 bills but I generally totaled over 2000.

Impresive. What body weight bro?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to increase my deadlift, but back injuries are making it a bitch, I'm in my 20s and I've had 2 bulging discs, dealing with 2nd one right now, going to start back doing deadlifts light in a few weeks, Luckily this one isn't bad, first one put me out of commision for a year.

Its not like your squat is weak bro. Just had knee surgery too. Youre doing fine. How old are you?

I'm in my mid 30s. Im tall for being in the 242. But I'm not goin up to 275.

My best in competitiion was 770. I always pulled more than I squatted, which is a bit odd, I know. My bench was always around 5 bills but I generally totaled over 2000.

Raw, single ply?

Raw, single ply?
I competed in the eighties and nineties. Knee wraps and belts, along with single ply suits. Bench shirts were allowed. Only a few companies made powerlifting gear back then, if I remember right. All the gear has improved quite a bit since then. Practically a science these days. Trained with belt and wraps only, and only threw on the gear a few times before competition to get used to it a bit.

Some one posted about box squat..... Box should be 14-20". Did I quote you or somethin? 18-20 for heavy stuff

Another thread that needs to be in here.....

My squat sucks! Most iv squated is 515 at about 240 raw. My max suited is 633 in the 220 class.

really? 515 is alot of fucking weight.

IML Gear Cream!
455 about 3 mos ago took me 5 full seconds to pull out of the hole but it seemed like a half hour and the back of my head felt like it was going to explode lol. 180 lb. bw. wide stance neoprene knee wraps cuz I have 2 previous knee injuries no belt.
7 weeks into bulk and got 455 x 5

^^^^ that's how you know it's working.... If there's no pain it's not tight enough.

Last night I squated 675 in my suit. At a bw of 240

More to come....

Last night I squated 675 in my suit. At a bw of 240

More to come....

best I've done is 700 for 5 at 396bw. am down to below 320bw now and I don't go over 500, but I've upped the reps/sets. I don't use wraps, but I always use a belt and occasionally use a single ply Inzer Z-suit.

My best squat was last week.

435 for 2 reps (went parallel) at a bodyweight of about 212-215

I never used to do legs, cuz I hated how they felt the next day. Now I love the feeling. The most I've squatted to date is 285 1 time. I'm hoping this continues to climb as I know it will.

Back