what cars not to buy!!!

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

what cars not to buy!!!

I owned a 2003 cadillac deville paid 6,000 for and 4 months later the head gasket blows and the car is worthless.Come find out cadillac made aluminum motor that is just junk.Anyone else been plagued by shit car's?

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

my friends 2002 F-250 diesel went on fire the other night, must have been eletrical, nobody was in the car when it happend
    Attached Images Attached Images

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

only in american cars
    If you strike me down(ban me)I'll become more powerful than ever.. Don't say i don't warn you.

Sancho

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    my friends 2002 F-250 diesel went on fire the other night, must have been eletrical, nobody was in the car when it happend

Odd to see a 7.3 PSD get crispy over an electrical issue. Did he have a big stereo or anything like that?

They don't make diesel p/u motors like that anymore. I had a 99.5 PSD and a 2002 PSD and loved those trucks.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ontopthegame85 View Post
    I owned a 2003 cadillac deville paid 6,000 for and 4 months later the head gasket blows and the car is worthless.Come find out cadillac made aluminum motor that is just junk.Anyone else been plagued by shit car's?

Bro I bought a 2001 caddy sts as soon as my warranty expired the heads gaskets warped ....40,000 miles ....fucking aluminum block engine ...i lost a shit load of cash...bought the car a year old

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    Odd to see a 7.3 PSD get crispy over an electrical issue. Did he have a big stereo or anything like that?

They don't make diesel p/u motors like that anymore. I had a 99.5 PSD and a 2002 PSD and loved those trucks.
    he had his friend hook up a sub woofer and put in a different cd player a while ago, think this contributed to it?
    he also had HID headlights, and LED lights put inside of the cab

Has a face for violence.

Rep Points

never buy American luxury and expect it to hold it's value. lesson I too learned the hard way!
    I never find the time to find another place,
    I'm a bad motherfucker who lives it every day.
    You never look at me now, you never look me in the face.
    I'm a timebomb yeah

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ontopthegame85 View Post
    I had a 96 deville, Aluminum head gaskets blows in 3 months after I purchased it, due to the blown gaskets the transmission fucks up. Since I was so in love with the ride I decide to listen to a mechanic who promises to rebuild the transmission and take care of the blown head gaskets. 4 months after that, transmission fails again, and guess what? the head gaskets blows once again. over $8,000 down the drain. lesson learned, don't assume the vehicle is reliable because its pretty. If I would had done my homework, I would had stayed very far away from and devile.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Its sad bro but Jap cars are the most reliable

Sancho

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    he had his friend hook up a sub woofer and put in a different cd player a while ago, think this contributed to it?
    he also had HID headlights, and LED lights put inside of the cab

It very well could have since there's not much to the factory electrical system of those 7.3 PSD's or the Super Duty chassis the reside in.

I still miss my 02 PSD Crew Cab.....

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I will never own another cadillac or gm product.Pure shit!

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was torn between the Escalade and the Range Rover two years ago. Needless to say I went with the Rover. lol.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Its sad bro but Jap cars are the most reliable

Love my Jetta Sportswagen TDI.

Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Sancho

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    Love my Jetta Sportswagen TDI.

I had a 05 Passat TDI with Tip. Turned it into a high 14 second car and dropped the #3cyl partly due to modding and partly due to them using ceramic glowplugs and having an oil wash down issue in cycl 3 causing the plugs to break then washing down the cyl wall. Patched the car together, traded it on a new Mustang GT back in 06. Furd dealer never knew what hit 'em.

I just picked up a '11 G37S (in my av) last month and love that 7spd corner hanging rocket.

Rep Points

I had a Dodge Stratus for about 8 months, it was a complete piece of shit. Fuck Dodge and Chevy, we fund them to make shitty cars. Funny that Ford took nothing and makes the best American cars now without question...
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Sancho

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I had a Dodge Stratus for about 8 months, it was a complete piece of shit. Fuck Dodge and Chevy, we fund them to make shitty cars. Funny that Ford took nothing and makes the best American cars now without question...

I agree with that ^^^. I wanted a new Explorer but Ford is having major issues with that MS Sync nonsense, so I went another direction.

Rep Points

I agree with that ^^^. I wanted a new Explorer but Ford is having major issues with that MS Sync nonsense, so I went another direction.
    I am on the fence about a new Mustang GT or a 4 door F-150... until this catastrophy of an economy settles though I am going to rock my 11 year old Toyota that has zero issues.
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Sancho

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am on the fence about a new Mustang GT or a 4 door F-150... until this catastrophy of an economy settles though I am going to rock my 11 year old Toyota that has zero issues.

Considered and drove both. The new Ecoboost F-150 is bad fukking ass and guys are getting 25mpg running 65mph in the flats with them. I still wanted a 'trunk' to throw/hide my excess shit in and p/u's don't provide that short of a $1000+ cover.

The 5 liter mustang lays down and goes and even the 6spd auto was fast reacting and shifting. My bitch with that was I already had a coupe (G35) and was getting tired of dragging my ass across the pavement along with a small trunk and backseat.

I came this | | close to ordering an Explorer 2 months ago when suddenly several colors including Kona Blue disappeared. I was going to order a XLT 4wd w/o that Sync shit then have an aftermarket system put in.

Rep Points

It very well could have since there's not much to the factory electrical system of those 7.3 PSD's or the Super Duty chassis the reside in.

I still miss my 02 PSD Crew Cab.....
    lol the fucker just told me he had an extra battery in front of the back seat by the console for the amp, but he says this was definitely not his fault
    then i wonder why he had us rip all the wires leading to that battery out of the burnt wreck

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

...guys are getting 25mpg running 65mph in the flats with them. I still wanted a 'trunk' to throw/hide my excess shit in and p/u's don't provide that short of a $1000+ cover.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2477386-post13.html

I get 40 MPG @ 80 MPH with the A/C blowing full blast.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Sancho

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALBOB View Post
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/2477386-post13.html

I get 40 MPG @ 80 MPH with the A/C blowing full blast.
    Nice. My Passat even modded would get 39 with the cruise set at 80. That model Passat was about the size of today's Jetta. After Katrina hit, I could have unloaded that car on Autotrader for $1000 less than I paid for it even with 50,000 miles because people were panicking over $4/gal gas. Unfortunately I decided not to sell it.

That's a good looking car you got there.