• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GMO'S LOG - Kick Start with Z's Anadrol

GMO

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright bros...it's cycle time. I am kicking off my cycle with Z's Anadrol at 50mg ED. I am going to log this experience here, because I just like to log shit, and it has been 8 years since I used Anadrol.

You can find my cycle here:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/u...ure-what-run-lookie-lookie-3.html#post2476113

I also be using the short ester of Nandrolone (NPP), so that will also factor in on my gains.

Stay Tuned...:winkfinger:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice man

gunna be kickstarting my cycle with Z's anadrol also

looking forward to seein your gains

z anadrol strong stuff

Man that is one heck of a cycle you have laid out GMO, you should be a beast at the ed of it. Curious how you do with all the orals in the cycle. Why are you running the proviron throughout by the way, I am not well versed in why it is used?

Holy fuck! That's one hell of a cycle. If your going to be running that much gear why not just blast and cruise?

Holy fuck! That's one hell of a cycle. If your going to be running that much gear why not just blast and cruise?

I probably will be after this. At 34, I just didn't want to resign myself to TRT for life. I'm getting to the point where I don't care anymore. I mean shit, how hard would it be to pin 500mg of Test Undecanoate once a month?

@OuFinny: Proviron helps to free up test an also has some anti-estrogenic properties. It hardens you up and also boosts libido. I figure with EQ, Tren and Var...it would be a hell of an addition. Also, I have always ran a shitload of orals and never had my liver enzymes out of range. I consider myself very lucky to have such a resilient liver.

I'll be lookin' forward to reading ur log, GMO, & will be stopping by offen.
I also plan to frontload my next with anadrol, so this will be very interesting...

"A Bombs" are supposed to be hella good. How were they when you first ran 'em?

Good...I put on 25lbs in four weeks. This was back in the day when I first started out and didn't know about Ai's, so a lot of it was water. I also ran Test with it though and ended up with a pretty decent net gain after a Clomid PCT.

c'mon, heavyiron put up pics.....

im egging you on haha

Hell yea this is going to be a kick ass cycle for sure bro!!!:winkfinger: Looking forward to your progress GMO.

Good...I put on 25lbs in four weeks. This was back in the day when I first started out and didn't know about Ai's, so a lot of it was water. I also ran Test with it though and ended up with a pretty decent net gain after a Clomid PCT.

Sounds like you killed that one. :winkfinger: Yeah, without an AI you'll probably hold a good amount of water. Doesn't sound like the bloat between it and the Test was too much though.

GMO - thanks for the explanation on proviron. Sounds like a good addition to almost any cycle.

Wow. You're going to be fucking huge. haha.

Have you used humalog R before. 10units is a hell of alot thats about 3 meals worth of insulin. My experience is if you pin after workout you will be chasing hypoglycemia for about 3 hours. I assume you have a blood meter too. I know you are really experienced, just asking.

Have you used humalog R before. 10units is a hell of alot thats about 3 meals worth of insulin. My experience is if you pin after workout you will be chasing hypoglycemia for about 3 hours. I assume you have a blood meter too. I know you are really experienced, just asking.

It's not Humalog R, you are confusing Humalog with humulin I think. Humalog is a fast actiing slin, and yes I have used it at doses even higher than 10iu.

The important part is knowing how many carbs your body actually needs. That took some trial and error of course, but I got it pinned down quite nice. I just finished a three week run following my PCT and managed to stay pretty lean.

GMO- What are your stats now? and where do you want to be?

Now that is a loaded question brother. "Where I want to be" always seems like a moving target. Just when I think I'll be happy at ____, I am not.:pissed:

I just finished a cut and am sitting at about 205 with 8-9% BF%. I love the definition and vascularity I have at low BF, but want more size. This is why I chose a lean bulk. I am hoping to gain 10-15 lean pounds from this cycle without gaining too much BF. In the final weeks of my cycle, I am going to focus on cutting even more BF, and getting down to 7% maybe. To be 215-220 at 7%BF at 5'11 would be amazing. I'm going to run my cals pretty high, but keep them as clean as possible, which means I'll be spending a mint at the grocery store.

Sounds like you got it down brotha. How do you like running Slin??? Have you ran it without GH or always with it?? I am getting more and more interested with this stuff but I still don't have the balls to run it yet lol.

GMO- Damn, well it sounds like you have a plan, good job. If I was running that much gear I would want to be a lot more than 215-220 though lol.

GMO- Damn, well it sounds like you have a plan, good job. If I was running that much gear I would want to be a lot more than 215-220 though lol.

Did you see the under 202's at the Olympia? They were pretty jacked! lol

Cool deal GMO I'm deffinately going to keep up with this.. never tried Z's anadrol I'm sure its a A+ product.

Lol...yeah, I hear ya. My wife however does not like me getting what she calls, "Too big". Whatever the hell that is...:roflmao:

Not too mention 220 @ 7% BF is a whole lot of lean mass...

Lol...yeah, I hear ya. My wife however does not like me getting what she calls, "Too big". Whatever the hell that is...:roflmao:

Not too mention 220 @ 7% BF is a whole lot of lean mass...

I know what you mean, with the wife say'n 'too big', she thinks it's 'gross', lol!
But who cares, right?
I do know at 220 w/ 7% , your gonna look bad as hell!!

Back