• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test propionate color deep yellow?Do you think i received tren.

sambaga

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Received muscle pharma test prop as a substitute for the for the dragon pharma that i had ordered in early july.The color of the test. prop. i just received is deep yellow. Used test. prop. many times and color has always been clear or colorless. I beleave i received tren. ace. because i held it up next to test.enth. which is light yellow ,and the muscle pharma vial was deep yellow.I ,M ALMOST 100% positive i received tren.ace, or just something that may be tainted.Any feedback would be appreciated.

the color can be dependent on what oil was used, but any pic?

Just purchased digital camera ,but not sure which format to use to download picture of muscle pharma test prop.I think it,s j-peg or n-peg.I know a photo would have been a smart idea.I,LL HAVE IT ADDED TO THREAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I received my test prop as well and it was a light yellow which compared to other prop I have. Did your bottle come with a scratch off label that has a verification number to check on the tmp website?

jpeg and if the camera has it, put it in VGA image quality...better to send them in emails and not as big to post in a thread...

I've gotten test E that was yellow twice, it all depends on what oil they use really

IMAG0510.jpg

I got mine too its fine bro, it depends on the oil.

Just looked on the (TMP) site to check verification code,and like tmoneytn refered to there is supposed to be a ten digit code under scratch off label.And the vial i received has no scratch off anything on it. Just the word batch number tp003 looked on the EK site and noticed they aren,t even carrying (TMP) ANYLONGER. I don,t know if i can trust this product.The vial label is missing scratchoff 10 digit code.What say you out there in forum land did i get hosed. Should i use this stuff.Iknow i,ll send ticket to Ek tomorow to see what they sent me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recomendation to go on the tmp site.I wouldn,t have caught on that i didn,t have a scratch off label that held the 10 digit ver. code.If yours has the scratch off with the digits you should be good to go.Me on the other hand may have a knockoff. Just the word batch #tp003. I,ll keep you posted thanks.DID YOU GET YOURS FROM (EK) OR ANOTHER SITE.

Yea Ek. I sent a ticket earlier so I should know something by tomorrow hopefully. Ek is good to go, I'm sure if there is a mistake it will be taken care of..

I had the same stuff and it was yellowish color, but now my stuff is brownish red and I don't know if it's good

Back