• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tell Us Your Best Joke and Win 50 IUs of HGH Black Tops

It's an old joke, but...

Why does Mike Tyson cry every time he has sex?

'Cause mace will do that to you.

What do you get when you mix a nigger with an octopus?

An eight row cotton picker fueled by watermelons.

ok,

17 year old boy goes to his dad and asks him for 50 bucks, dad asks whats the money for? Kids says, I got a lil something on the side and want to go get some! Dad proud as hell gives the kid the 50 bucks.

3 days later kids goes back to the father and ask for another 50! Dad proud as could be reach in his pocket and gives him the money! Wow, my boy is getting some twice a week! I wasnt getting it that often when I was his age!

A day later the kid ask the father for another 50! Dad is just amazed! Son you just got some yesterday! You gonna get some more? Son says, you know that at my age Im always ready to get me some! Dad is super pround! Tells his son, well I havent got paid yet, so I can only give you 35 bucks, see what you can do for that!

Kid shakes his head and says" I dont know dad, this guy wont let me suck his dick for less than $50!

Back