• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Would you fuck her?

Imosted

We Will Rise
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so couple of weeks ago i heard that this chick at another bar got so drunk and shat herself outside, but i never had the chance to see it,
anyways my body found a pic of her through a friend....

SO WOULD YOU FUCK HER, LOL pls be honest.

u7ngj.jpg

This is why i love my job lol, have to deal with this kinda SHIT every night.....

dam thats rough, wonder what her reaction was when she woke, and where the fuck are her friends?
i could totally see someone taking her home and fucking her and waking up next to her and a pile of shit inbetween

IML Gear Cream!
so couple of weeks ago i heard that this chick at another bar got so drunk and shat herself outside, but i never had the chance to see it,

u7ngj.jpg

This is why i love my job lol, have to deal with this kinda SHIT every night.....

Classy :coffee:

no but as gross as it is i'd help her clean up and get sent home safe. looks like the perfect target for anyone looking for a girl too drunk to defend herself. i've had jobs taking care of the elderly and the retarded to be precise albeit not politically correct. shit happens. she's someone's daughter. i'd also avoid the cheap tap beer in that bar.

u7ngj.jpg

Looks like she needs a little fiber in her diet. lol

I think the real question here is would you lick her asshole. Splash a little beer on the turd canal and fire up the tongue rudder. :daydream:

Raaaalllph! Man, they must've had a rough week!

But it's gonna get a lot worse when they wake up from their coma.

no but as gross as it is i'd help her clean up and get sent home safe. looks like the perfect target for anyone looking for a girl too drunk to defend herself. i've had jobs taking care of the elderly and the retarded to be precise albeit not politically correct. shit happens. she's someone's daughter. i'd also avoid the cheap tap beer in that bar.

She was picked up by the police after the photo was taken, she spent the night in drunk tank(that's what we call it )

This happens every year in september, there are 3 universities and 5 colleges in my city so there is like 60 000 students, the population is 250 000
student loans come in september so everyone heads out and gets wasted.

Anyways i think this pic is from a wednesday night and in that club the photo is taken, everything is 3$. yeah, even jack daniels shot is 3$.
So it gets pretty bad, lol

:coffee:

:hitit:

IML Gear Cream!
Ive blacked out more times than i can remember... i have pee'd on a tacobell drive through menu while trying to order(they would not serve me). but i still cant fathom being so drunk you take off all your cloths and shit your self on the side walk!!! and yes i did hit it (i was in the drunk tank with her):daydream:

I would puke if I saw that... once shit is involved that crosses an uncrossable line for me. Bitch needs some water, gatorade and a fire hose to clean off her ass.

I would puke if I saw that... once shit is involved that crosses an uncrossable line for me. Bitch needs some water, gatorade and a fire hose to clean off her ass.
don't be so modest, if you're anything like your post here, i'm sure you have a hidden dookie fetish...

don't be so modest, if you're anything like your post here, i'm sure you have a hidden dookie fetish...

I will lick a clean ass with no shame, that thing has even the least bit of funk to it and I back away like a black guy from a cop car! :roflmao:

I will lick a clean ass with no shame, that thing has even the least bit of funk to it and I back away like a black guy from a cop car! :roflmao:
so much for taking one for the team then, huh?

:coffee:

without a fucking doubt...

Back