• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the vaccine industry won't admit about the dangers of vaccination

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What the vaccine industry won't admit about the dangers of vaccination
by Mark Sircus., AC, OMD

(NaturalNews) No matter how many times I have written about vaccines the subject never fails to throw a harpoon through my heart. Just to know and see innocent children everywhere being attacked by pediatric doctors from the moment they are born is enough to shake a person to ones core.

A comprehensive evaluation of eight common childhood vaccines has found that any adverse effects from vaccines are very rare or very minor. The report, issued last week by a panel of experts assembled by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), said there is no evidence that childhood vaccines cause autism, diabetes, facial palsy or episodes of asthma. They are lying because scientifically it's impossible to conclude this. Several of the chemicals or heavy metals that are in vaccines are independently known to cause severe disease.

Mercury contamination causes autism, diabetes and many other chronic diseases and is even known under certain circumstances to cause sudden death. The aluminum that is in many vaccines is not a piece of cake either and the two together are 100 times more toxic than either alone.

The IOM says that these conclusions are based on the analysis of more than 1,000 research studies in peer-reviewed journals but they forget to mention that these research studies are heavily biased. The institute had been asked by the federal government to review whether or not the eight vaccines caused specific adverse effects as claimed by people seeking redress from a national vaccine injury compensation program. The government does not like paying out money to anyone injured by vaccines and they will fight tooth and nail against the unfortunate families who have been devastated by their vaccines.

The panel did find convincing evidence, its highest category of proof, that vaccines have been linked to adverse effects, including seizures and inflammation of the brain. It also found that a chickenpox vaccine could cause pneumonia, meningitis or hepatitis years later if the virus, normally suppressed by the immune system, re-emerged after the immune system had been weakened.

Vaccines are a cornerstone of modern medicine and that cornerstone weighs heavily on the honesty and intelligence of doctors everywhere. Parents SHOULD NOT take comfort in the report's conclusions about vaccine safety. Those inclined to seek ways to have their children evade mandatory vaccinations need to be assured that they are doing the right thing and that vaccination is absolutely the worst way to protect anyone from the risk of contracting dangerous diseases.

If you want to have a healthy child, stay away from vaccines! If you want to have a healthy pregnancy stay away from any OB/GYN doctors who have not the slightest idea of what they are doing to pregnant women and their unborn children when they inject them with unnecessary and dangerous vaccines. I was talking to a woman in her eighth month of pregnancy and she said it was too late for my warnings. Then she rattled off a long string of shots her doctor had prescribed for her.

Most doctors know little to nothing about nutrition and even less about toxicology. They have rubberstamped the elite class's dependency on using chemical, heavy metal and radioactive poisons to earn fortunes.

As I have been saying, we do not need to wait for a one-world government to make our collective lives miserable. The United Nations and the World Health Organization already dictate a unified policy across the globe. When we trust the wrong people we receive consequences that cause us pain and suffering and sometimes even the death of our children. You will never catch a mainstream media report talking about vaccine deaths even though they fit right into their ???rare??? category. The death of a few thousand kids is just too rare to mention for these monsters who have the bloodstreams of our young in their disgusting hands.

Can We Trust?

There is no reason that we should trust the powers that be especially when it has something to do with the field of medicine. Actually we cannot trust them at all and you can tell from the following video, the powers that be do not want us to challenge their cruel consensus reality and it eventually will get to the point where they will shoot us on sight for doing so.

Video: Obama Warns Not To Challenge Official 9/11 Story.

The president speaks of facts. Would love to hear him explain the factors about World Trade Center building number seven and how that one came down on its own footprint with hardly a scratch on its structure. But there are fools everywhere who believe their own rhetoric and even worse fools who believe in and trust the most un-trustable people and organizations.

Newborn Deaths

Babies in the United States have a higher risk of dying during their first month of life than do babies born in 40 other countries, according to a new report. In 2009, an estimated 3.3 million babies died during their first four weeks of life. How many of these babies died from the vaccines given them and from those given to their mothers when still in the womb?

Newborn deaths would probably be vastly reduced if the doctors and nurses would leave the children alone, meaning stop the use of vaccines. Many years ago the Japanese stopped vaccinating children less than two years of age and the number of sudden deaths among the newborn dropped precipitously. The one-world medical government has deliberately forgotten all about that. They've gone the opposite direction by making sure fetuses feel their boot by injecting poisons into their mothers' bloodstreams, knowing full well how much of that will settle into the woman's womb.

We live in an obscene civilization run by obscene people and institutions. We as a people have been too wimpy in front of the growing plague of leaders who have sold their souls but lose very little sleep over it. We could have used a true holy war against these people, a war where people of all religions unite against all the ones at the top who have only profanities coming out of their mouths and hearts. They are the true enemy and it is amazing how deeply they reach into everyone's lives, even to those who are still resting quietly in the wombs of their mothers.

Stefan Molyneux speaks with Casey Research Managing Director David Galland about the debt situation but this can also be applied to the medical industrial complex. Stefan: So, we are seven-tenths of the way towards fascism in the United States. I wonder if you could expand upon that. David: Well, all the elements for fascism are in place. We have a monetary system that is accountable to no one and that's a very good start. Dr. Mark: We have a medical system that is accountable to no one, not even to medical science. What can we say about a medical science that supports the poisoning of men, women and children everywhere? What can we say about pediatricians, obstetricians and oncologists that lead the field in the harm they do to their fellow humans? All of these doctors have blood on their hands because they love to use the most poisonous substances known to man. They have violated their Hippocratic Oath to do no harm.

Contemporary medicine has sunk into a terrible darkness from which it cannot return.

For all the references, sources and more articles, please visit Dr. Mark Sircus blog.

About the author:
About the author:
Mark A. Sircus, Ac., OMD, is director of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) http://www.imva.info/.

Dr. Sircus was trained in acupuncture and oriental medicine at the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Sante Fe, N.M., and at the School of Traditional Medicine of New England in Boston. He served at the Central Public Hospital of Pochutla in Mexico, and was awarded the title of doctor of oriental medicine for his work. He was one of the first nationally certified acupuncturists in the United States. Dr. Sircus's IMVA is dedicated to unifying the various disciplines in medicine with the goal of creating a new dawn in healthcare.

He is particularly concerned about the effect vaccinations have on vulnerable infants and is identifying the common thread of many toxic agents that are dramatically threatening present and future generations of children. His book, The Terror of Pediatric Medicine, is a free e-book offered on his web site. Humane Pediatrics will be an e-book available early in 2011 and then quickly as possible put into print.

Dr. Sircus is a most prolific and courageous writer and one can read through hundreds of pages on his various web sites.

He has recently released a number of e-books including Winning the War Against Cancer, Survival Medicine for the 21st Century, Sodium Bicarbonate, Rich Man???s Poor Man???s Cancer Treatment, New Paradigms in Diabetic Care and Bringing Back the Universal Medicine: IODINE.

Dr. Sircus is a pioneer in the area of natural detoxification and chelation of toxic chemicals and heavy metals. He is also a champion of the medicinal value of minerals and seawater.

Transdermal Magnesium Therapy, his first published work, offers a stunning breakthrough in medicine, an entirely new way to supplement magnesium that naturally increases DHEA levels, brings cellular magnesium levels up quickly, relieves pain, brings down blood pressure and pushes cell physiology in a positive direction. Magnesium chloride delivered transdermally brings a quick release from a broad range of conditions. His second edition of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy will be out shortly. In addition he writes critically about the political and financial crises occurring around us.

:coffee:

Very interesting stuff.

Now to wait for the angry replies this will surely generate.

yeah man im not giving my kids any vaccines I dont even get the flu shots anymore last time I got was the sickest I ever was. 3 times in summer , from all ive heard with my lil cousin devolping autisim after his I dont trust that shit

Absolute garbage article! Were seeing diseases that were nearly eradicated making their way back because if this nonscientific crap.

Most of the propaganda against vaccines have been exposed as the lies they are.

This might be the stupidest post ever on this site. Almost all these diseases were eradicated before these so called vaccines were even given to people.

Chiropractic spinal adjustment permits your child's body to restore itself to a greater level of health

You are sadly mistaken. And to quote something from a chiropractor illustrates your ignorance in Human physiology and medicine. Chiropractic care is snake oil.
It's funny when people talk about the risks of vaccinations, but ignore the dangers that polio, smallpox, hpv, and hepatitis pose.

You are sadly mistaken. And to quote something from a chiropractor illustrates your ignorance in Human physiology and medicine. Chiropractic care is snake oil.
It's funny when people talk about the risks of vaccinations, but ignore the dangers that polio, smallpox, hpv, and hepatitis pose.

Has nothing to do w quoting anything , go look at the charts that show those exact diseases u posted were almost 90% eradicated before vaccines ever existed.

And how can u argue w the numbers about autism? Before 1990 when vaccines were about 10 total, autism numbers were 1 in 2500 or better, since the increase in vaccines almost tripled now 1 in every 166 or worse.

Keep believing in the scientific studies u read that are funded directly by the pharma companies. These are the same way studies are done by the Tabasco companies, so I guess u believe cigarettes don't cause cancer??

IML Gear Cream!
And I'm not totally against vaccines but we should go back to before the 1990 increase that tripled the amount of vaccines. Before that autism, ADHD dyslexia, and all these other disease were hardly ever heard of. Now every damn kid has something.

There is no reason a baby the day he is born needs to be protected against hep b! Especially if the mother is tested and doesn't have it. What's the reason for that?

All these vaccines are is a way for these companies to make money, that's the only reason for the dramatic increase in number of vaccines. If you can't see that ur blind.

Has nothing to do w quoting anything , go look at the charts that show those exact diseases u posted were almost 90% eradicated before vaccines ever existed.

And how can u argue w the numbers about autism? Before 1990 when vaccines were about 10 total, autism numbers were 1 in 2500 or better, since the increase in vaccines almost tripled now 1 in every 166 or worse.

Keep believing in the scientific studies u read that are funded directly by the pharma companies. These are the same way studies are done by the Tabasco companies, so I guess u believe cigarettes don't cause cancer??

Correlation does not mean causation, just because 2 things happen does not mean one caused the other. Many well executed studies have established that there is no link between autism and vaccines. And, the only study that did has been retracted by the journal and the scientist is facing all sorts of fraud and ethical lawsuits. This is no longer a debate between the experts, just some whacko conspiracy theorists who believe that all the scientists are part Of some mass conspiracy that incorporates even those with no connection to the pharma industry.
Next you're gonna tell me that bush blew up the wtc and that aliens are living among us.

And I'm not totally against vaccines but we should go back to before the 1990 increase that tripled the amount of vaccines. Before that autism, ADHD dyslexia, and all these other disease were hardly ever heard of. Now every damn kid has something.

There is no reason a baby the day he is born needs to be protected against hep b! Especially if the mother is tested and doesn't have it. What's the reason for that?

All these vaccines are is a way for these companies to make money, that's the only reason for the dramatic increase in number of vaccines. If you can't see that ur blind.

I don't disagree that autism has skyrocketed, but the science just doesn't support the claim that vaccines are the cause. There has been an increase in diagnosis of autism, which adds to the number and there have been some environmental factors attributed to it too. Ex. Age if parents at time if conception.

And, I don't doubt that the pharma company loves the money but i wont accept that every expert in the field has no integrity and will produce false data for money. Do some do that? Of course, but the overwhelming consensus is that there is no link between autism and vaccines.

The supposed link between Autism and vaccines had been proven false, and the research that "proved" this to be true has been not only invalidated, but shown to be fabricated. The problem with relying on agenda-driven news sources is you get a lot of bullshit the vast majority of the time.

:coffee:

The supposed link between Autism and vaccines had been proven false, and the research that "proved" this to be true has been not only invalidated, but shown to be fabricated. The problem with relying on agenda-driven news sources is you get a lot of bullshit the vast majority of the time.

Yep, it was only 1 study too, and every study since then has found no correlation between the two. This is why Michelle Bachman backstepped so quickly after making the absurd claim that there is a link.

Believe what you want but like I said all of these disease were mostly eradicated before vaccines even existed. Maybe these test that are paid for by the government or pharma companies are true but its not like if they proved it caused autism the government would come out and say it does and that they were wrong. They could not and would not ever admit they were wrong.

Is there other things that led to the rise in autism , of course but it's kinda funny that as soon as the number of vaccines tripled the number of autism cases grew by 20x what they were previously.

The reason there aren't more tests against vaccines is cause the people against is do not have the funds for the research that the government and big pharma companies have to sway any test in there favor.

Like i said I'm not against all vaccines but this country is in such a rush to vaccinate kids its crazy. Yeah like my 5 month old son is gonna be sharing a needle w his druggie friend and get hep B. !!! I recieved 22 vaccines and never had any infectious disease so whats w the increase in 1990 to 66 now? MONEY plain and simple.

You're being very unobjective and unscientific in believing that correlation between two phenomena establishes a cause and effect relationship. Here's your lesson on correlation vs cause and effect.

If we were to measure the shoe size of all kids from kindergarten through 8th grade, then we compare shoe size to their ability to do long division, we will find that kids w bigger feet are better at math. There will be a strong correlation between the two variables.

Now, someone who understands science and statistics can easily determine that although there is correlation, there is no cause and effect. The variable left out is the children's age, with the older kids having bigger feet and being better at math.

This is also in vaccines too. Maybe doesn't lead to autism but that's not all that people are worried about.

Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War il - PubMed Mobile

Nobody claims that vaccines are completely safe, in fact some of them result in death of children. But the incidence is extremely rare and when compared to how many more would die from the disease, the benefits outweigh the risks. This is how medicine works

IML Gear Cream!
God this brought back memories of school.

Very scary and touchy subject.

I had to make sure my tinfoil hat was on tight and securely enough after reading that one. I'm sure that all the polio victims who ended up with one leg 10" longer than the other, or in an iron lung, were very grateful that they didn't have the vaccine back then. Where were experts like this 75 years ago? Too bad there's not a vaccine for stupidity.

chemtrails-1.jpg

So, now we not only know that vaccines are killing us, but this guy has confirmed that 9/11 was in fact an inside job and now Obama is in on it also and pretty soon, we're gonna be shot on sight for talking about it. This world would be one hella boring place without conspiracy tards.

I had to make sure my tinfoil hat was on tight and securely enough after reading that one. I'm sure that all the polio victims who ended up with one leg 10" longer than the other, or in an iron lung, were very grateful that they didn't have the vaccine back then. Where were experts like this 75 years ago? Too bad there's not a vaccine for stupidity.

chemtrails-1.jpg

So, now we not only know that vaccines are killing us, but this guy has confirmed that 9/11 was in fact an inside job and now Obama is in on it also and pretty soon, we're gonna be shot on sight for talking about it. This world would be one hella boring place without conspiracy tards.

You are a funny guy, sorry cant rep again. I like the way you think, even if you are a conservative.:winkfinger:

You're being very unobjective and unscientific in believing that correlation between two phenomena establishes a cause and effect relationship. Here's your lesson on correlation vs cause and effect.

If we were to measure the shoe size of all kids from kindergarten through 8th grade, then we compare shoe size to their ability to do long division, we will find that kids w bigger feet are better at math. There will be a strong correlation between the two variables.

Now, someone who understands science and statistics can easily determine that although there is correlation, there is no cause and effect. The variable left out is the children's age, with the older kids having bigger feet and being better at math.

Really this is the example ur gonna use?

You have to be blind or ignorant not to see this.
Fact 1989 CDC and FDA increase vaccines required in infants at the exact same time we saw a increase in autism 15 fold from 1 in 2500 to 1 in 166. I don't need any scientific evidence to see the correlation. especially scientific tests paid for by either government or the pharm company themselves.

I don't think that many 40yr + old women deciding to have kids increased that much to cause it to raise 15fold.

You have to establish a cause and effect relationship which has not been found through multiple studies. You're missing the point and you clearly don't understand how science and statistics work. Most people don't unless they're specifically educated in research statistics, this is the only reason a percentage of laymen buy into this and virtually every expert sees that there is no link.

Additionally, the first cause was blamed on mercury in vaccines. Now they don't use mercury and autism disgnoses are still growing.

Additionally, the first cause was blamed on mercury in vaccines. Now they don't use mercury and autism disgnoses are still growing.

Actually that's wrong. Proving my point again.

http://www.georgianainstitute.org/drm.htm

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/3/2/213632.shtml

Shows as mercury(Thimerosal) was removed autism rates started dropping. But the CDC tried to cover it up.
"In 2003, the journal Pediatrics published a study conducted in Denmark that observed a significant decline in autism rates following the country's elimination of Thimerosal, a mercury-based component, from vaccines. But thanks to the CDC's corrupting influence, the published version of the study in Pediatrics actually claimed the opposite, and alleged that removal of Thimerosal brought about an increase in autism rates.".

Great, now you crazies can stop trying to stop vaccinations now that the cause has been eliminated!
You really should get your health info from more credible sources.
And you previously stated that autism rates are growing, and I agree that they are, it just doesn't make since mercury is no longer used.

You have to establish a cause and effect relationship which has not been found through multiple studies. You're missing the point and you clearly don't understand how science and statistics work. Most people don't unless they're specifically educated in research statistics, this is the only reason a percentage of laymen buy into this and virtually every expert sees that there is no link.

Come on bro you are so blinded by your scientific statistics crap you can't see the truth.
1990's vaccines tripled -cause
Autism increases 15 fold - effect.

Thimerosal is removed -cause
Autism declines - effect.

Yep I definitely missing something.

A lot of people are also blinded by what there education taught them. My sons first pediatrician gave us antibiotics for a supposed ear infection which wouldn't even work if viral so we asked for labs to be done. Not only wasn't it even bacterial it wasn't even an infection. But this is what MD's are taught in med school and they are blind to the fact it could be a lot easier just like you w your scientific statistics crap.

And once AGAIN the studies ur talking ablut are bought and paid for by the pharma companies themselves.

This makes articles like this easy to sell to the majority. The minority have been educated/trained in scientific method.

Last edited:
Back