• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Checked my P.O. Box

Catabolic

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I walk up to my P.O. Box..

I open it..

I see.........a package..small enough to fit in my box (which isn't a good thing)

I grab it..

and then..

I find..

2 pink slips underneath it..incdicating that I have 2 packages that were not small enough to fit in my box

I say..."omg no fucking way"..

hands shaking..I take them to the desk.

Could these be...my napsgear packages?

The clerk takes the slips and returns with 2 packages.

She hands me a knife to cut them open.

I take them to a table on the other side of the room.

and open them..

Were they my naps packages??????

No, they were from a different supplier featured on this board. 8 Day shipping and great deals.

the napsgear saga continues, 4 months, and nothing.

I should neg you for tickling my balls like that. DAMNYOUUUU!!

dude my heart was racing..so fucking hard. Then i was like...well fuck, but at least one of my suppliers is actually legit

The small package was from the same supplier in case anyone was wondering.

damn you I was like sweet someone got there stuff today when I saw the title.:pissed:

Damn wtf is wrong with you? Lol

Still hanging on for good news and you have to be Buzzkill Billy with your thread.

IML Gear Cream!
why did she give you a knife wtf i would be like nah ill open them later

i asked for it. I wanted to open it there to see which dealer it came from.

no big deal no one is going to say shit to me.

i asked for it. I wanted to open it there to see which dealer it came from.

no big deal no one is going to say shit to me.

Did you inject in the USPS bathroom? Did you flush your syringe down their toilet? lol :D

Did you inject in the USPS bathroom? Did you flush your syringe down their toilet? lol :D

haha no

I opened it hoping it was my naps orders that contained the methyltrienolone that I ordered. I wanted to start popping em as soon as i got it.

but it wasnt meant to be

Fucking sucks man :(

Hopefully soon for all you bros impatiently waiting.

thanks man, I appreciate it.

It does suck, but Im still hoping that Naps sends me my gear.

The scary thing was, the fucktards at my post office were going to send my gear back to wherever it came from if I didn't pick it up by tommorrow.

Guess im going to have to give my buddy a key so he can check it for me everyone once and a while (living 7 hours a way now, never did a change of address with Naps).

So I walk up to my P.O. Box..

I open it..

I see.........a package..small enough to fit in my box (which isn't a good thing)

I grab it..

and then..

I find..

2 pink slips underneath it..incdicating that I have 2 packages that were not small enough to fit in my box

I say..."omg no fucking way"..

hands shaking..I take them to the desk.

and open them..

No, they were from a different supplier featured on this board. 8 Day shipping and great deals.

the napsgear saga continues, 4 months, and nothing.

:jerkit: u had me going..bazttarddd

thanks man, I appreciate it.

It does suck, but Im still hoping that Naps sends me my gear.

The scary thing was, the fucktards at my post office were going to send my gear back to wherever it came from if I didn't pick it up by tommorrow.

Guess im going to have to give my buddy a key so he can check it for me everyone once and a while (living 7 hours a way now, never did a change of address with Naps).

something will come soon... hopefully the gear and not a letter bor lol

why did she give you a knife wtf i would be like nah ill open them later

Exactly, No offense man, but who opens their gear packages in public ???

Sooooo, you're trying to tell us that a lady at the counter whipped out a "knife" and made you open YOUR package right there....?? Am I missing something?? :hmmm: I call BS - just sayin.....

IML Gear Cream!
Sooooo, you're trying to tell us that a lady at the counter whipped out a "knife" and made you open YOUR package right there....?? Am I missing something?? :hmmm: I call BS - just sayin.....

No.. I asked her for a box cutter and she handed me a small knife. She didn't make me do anything.

You missed quite a few things, which is odd because it's in writing...but I have the feeling that details are something that regularly fly over your head.

The post office was empy. She returned to the sorting area after she handed me the knife.

Maybe you're right, some haggard old lady in her 80's could have walked up and been like "THAT'S TRENBOLONE!!" and called 911 :daydream:

it was around 10 am...most people are at work at that time

this thread is retarded, and so is opening a box full of scheduled drugs in a post office. I dont care if she walked behind the counter of not, thats just fucking stupid. kind of like this thread....

this thread is retarded, and so is opening a box full of scheduled drugs in a post office. I dont care if she walked behind the counter of not, thats just fucking stupid. kind of like this thread....

I opened it and peered inside..it's not like I poured out the contents on the table lmao..

What you open it and amps fall all over the floor and break! I picked up 2 packs showed id signed for it and got the hell out of their! 6 months ago! Waiting now 4months! This is why steroids are considered worst then crack! People doing dumb shit and steroids are involved!

What you open it and amps fall all over the floor and break! I picked up 2 packs showed id signed for it and got the hell out of their! 6 months ago! Waiting now 4months! This is why steroids are considered worst then crack! People doing dumb shit and steroids are involved!

When did I say I bought amps? Lmao you guys and your assumptions. Signing for your packages after showing your id is dumb

Yeah that was kind of retarded. I would have gotten the hell out of there ASAP. Of course that's not to say I haven't done much stupider shit than that :D

Who the fuck opens a pkg full of illegal drugs in a post office??? :loser2:

Who the fuck opens a pkg full of illegal drugs in a post office??? :loser2:

When there is no one else around? I do.

You seem to be thinking that it was in the middle of the rush hour and there were cameras around and I completely removed the contents from their packaging and placed them on the table..

Lol,. Sob! Had us all going ha ha

i can't believe you even opened it right there in the po?

"tony...i need a man with balls of steel..."
scar-face

hb1

so i walk up to my p.o. Box..

I open it..

i grab it..

And then..

I find..

2 pink slips underneath it..incdicating that i have 2 packages that were not small enough to fit in my box

i say..."omg no fucking way"..

Hands shaking..i take them to the desk.

And open them..

No, they were from a different supplier featured on this board. 8 day shipping and great deals.

The napsgear saga continues, 4 months, and nothing.

Back