• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My trip from life long fat ass to muscle bound guy

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dont know how good this will be but here goes started sept 28, 2010 at 279lbs today I just went 191. Doing back today and bi sat off. Eating 2300-2600 cal per day maint is 2900. Going on a 30 day bulk 3400-3600 cal 20/45/35 starting Monday. May not update a lot but will answer comments. Can't wait for Sunday normally workout alone but am meeting a bud to do chest so I can get a good spot hope to set a new pr for flat bench dumbbell. Eighty is the most I've done do far 6-7 reps. Will post results.

Last edited:
One day I will post pics wish I would have taken before pics. Might take some still have slot of Bf to lose probably at 20-22%. still ashamed even though it's much better than the 35-40% I was at.

well buddy must have got to drunk no workout this weekend which means i had two days off in a row monday should be good workout. sitting here typing and stupid shoulder hurting right now. oh well must push on.

Just a thought. But if u don't have a spotter u could always switch up to.dumbbells. that's all I mainly use. I have a bad shoulder so most barbell exercises hurt.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

Congrats on your turnaround. Two days off is good from time to time.

Great job and congrats on your accomplishments bro, keep it up!

Keep it up bro!!! I know what its like. I used to be pushing 300 before deciding to change my life. I dropped down to 190 and the rest is still in the making....

10-4 I'm using dumbbells just that first one when u r down low is tough. Just got 80 2 weeks ago hoping to go up more soon

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome MK. Also doing similar progress. Also live in FL

Will be checking in on your progress

Jag

Ok started eating more today 3400-3500 cal goal 20/45/35. Well I've been under 200g carbs most days today I was at 250g when I hit gym did chest today. Started with flat bench dumbbells got 85lbers for 9 reps previous best was 80. Think I could have got 90 especially since my 2nd set with 85 was stronger than first set. Also did incline, wide hammer strength machine, ez bar pull overs, then dips wide grip and narrow and finished with 6 sets of cable tri moves with a couple super sets. Chest and arms feel tight. Look forward to the next 30days of eating big I hope to gain some muscle/strength if it is going good I might go longer on bulk just have to see.

No pics will take some when I feel better about way I look. Ate 3326 cals yesterday 77-fat 365-carb 298-protien. All pretty clean. Should add up to gaining 1lb per week according to food program I'm using.

I'm the same... my hubby always says 'take pic's before we start cutting' and we never do... then when we are lean, we pretty much slap ourselves up side the head and wonder why we didn't do the 'before' pics..

Will follow along.. what's your ultimate goal? How long is your bulk going to be for?

ultimate goal is to have a reasonable level of bf. and be much bigger than average. big enough to get respect and be noticed. if i had bf of 12-16 percent i would probably be happy. considering all of my life till recently it has probably been over 30%. im 5'8" 191 right now around 20% bf. probably bulk for 30 days just because i've below maintence for so long a change will do me good and make it easer to lose when i go back to a cut.

I'm the same... my hubby always says 'take pic's before we start cutting' and we never do... then when we are lean, we pretty much slap ourselves up side the head and wonder why we didn't do the 'before' pics..

Will follow along.. what's your ultimate goal? How long is your bulk going to be for?

so true! I just posted a 7 month slide show in my jourrnal what a transormation in 7 months!

so glad I am documenting this whole trip!

ultimate goal is to have a reasonable level of bf. and be much bigger than average. big enough to get respect and be noticed. if i had bf of 12-16 percent i would probably be happy. considering all of my life till recently it has probably been over 30%. im 5'8" 191 right now around 20% bf. probably bulk for 30 days just because i've below maintence for so long a change will do me good and make it easer to lose when i go back to a cut.

I have been on a 7 month cut LOLZ

Wish I would have taken pics, but I will one day when it's worth seeing. Saw your pics jag great job.
Just left gym did back and bi's today felt good had decent strength. Did 3 half ass pull ups with no assistance. Then 4 sets with some assistance. Next dumbbell rows 3 sets 9 reps with 70lb dumbbell. Did 3 sets cable pull downs and 3 sets of seated rows.
Moved to deadliest (bent) 4 sets x8 135,185,225,225 yeah weak I know but that will change!
Then did curls reg/hammer and reverse grip. Did 4 sets of ab work. Left gym ate more food seems like all I do. Lol
By the way chest and tri's sore from yesterday.
Out

jag i know all about the cut started this deal sept 28-2010.
its tough. today ate 3296 cal 18/46/46
64g fat
381g carbs
301g protien

IML Gear Cream!
Today was quads only. Started with squats got educated on proper form and going down in the bucket boy 180 feels much heavier when ur that low. Concentrated on form today weight will come. Did 7 sets 10-15 rep range then did sitting leg press went light 4 plates per side but used full range of motion going as deep as I could. One if the better quad days I've had. Gym is upstairs was worried my legs were going to give out on way down.
I don't know if the fact my carbs have been high has anything to do with this but I've been stronger than normal this week.

3340calories
70g fat
385g carb
296g protien
Been one year now can't wait to see what this next year of training brings.

Did shoulders today 3 overhead moves and 3 different raises. Plus shrugs. Went up in weight on barbell overhead press added 10lbs over what I had been doing. Good week so far I've been stronger every day thinking it maybe due to increase in carbs. got to stay away from scale so any weight gain doesn't freak me out.

Yeah it's Friday. Did Hams/calfs/biceps and more ab work.good workout ready for the weekend off and hit it hard again Monday.

I know the feeling man. Any weight gain freaks me out after a while even when I'm trying to gain weight. I've been thru a similar situation as you, mine was even worse off than yours was. I was like 300+ and now I"m down to mid 170s. Keep up the hard work brother. :winkfinger:

It's not as easy as you would think to eat that much. Adding 1000 clean calories a day is tough, but I feel better didn't realize that I was being effected by low carbs till I started eating more carbs. I look forward to the day I can just maintain a good size on a reasonable amount if food. Even though I believe I will probably always be on either a cut or a bulk.

Well Sunday evening and my hams are sore as hell calfs are little sore guess separating quads and hams/calfs to different days was a good idea. Two days of rest will hit chest Monday afternoon. Plus step on that dam scale.

Did chest and tri's good workout not as strong as last week but still ok. Hit the scale at 194 that's +3lbs at 500 above maint. Part of that is water and rest real gain. 3 more weeks then major cal cut and throwing cardio back in.
Out

Back