• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lowest dose you felt the effects of tren at?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heys guys about to get a bottle of tren enanth. Was thinking of putting in a small dose into my lean bulk cycle in currently in. Itd be my first time with tren. I know many prefer ace for first time but it is what it is. Just wanted to do a small dose. Was wondering what you guys felt tren at when running it lower?

Interested bump

idk, 200mg should be ok.

are you gonna run it with test? 50 EOD should b good any lower and I would say your are wasting your money and should just run something else at a propper dose.

its tren enanthate, not ace

are you gonna run it with test? 300 a week should b good any lower and I would say your are wasting your money and should just run something else at a propper dose.
fixed, I'm a retard. Thats why you need to research, cause people like me will give you bad info:sorry:

Heys guys about to get a bottle of tren enanth. Was thinking of putting in a small dose into my lean bulk cycle in currently in. Itd be my first time with tren. I know many prefer ace for first time but it is what it is. Just wanted to do a small dose. Was wondering what you guys felt tren at when running it lower?

How much longer are you running your cycle? Enanthate is a long ester and is best run for 10 weeks +. If you only have a few weeks left, I would save it for a future cycle.

150mg Trenbolone weekly was the lowest I have gone. Definitely felt it by week 3.

I've only ran Tren E once and it was at 200mgs per week. Definitely felt it. Getting ready to try it at 275 a week.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't mean to highjack but would replacing Deca with Tren when mixed with test be a drastic difference in regards to side effects?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I felt it at 200mg on tren enth. Good shit!

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

How many weeks do you have left on this cycle? what other compounds are you using? At what doses?...Yes I would agree that 200mg you would feel it, 300mg would be better! A little more info would help us help you!

Back