• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labtest Trenabolic (Asia Pharma)

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Labtest Trenabolic Asia Pharma :winkfinger:

Attachments

• tren ace.jpg
    tren ace.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 255
I'd say you can't get better than that lol!!! When you use AP you can literally feel the difference. Guess that's why.

Great labs! The best part is that it is accurately dosed, not just over dose to compensate.

Keith

Love those lab reports. Alot of times bro's will say g2g and that is ok but most of the time they are running multiple compounds and how do you know each is what it's supposed to be? Those reports are the proof. Bill Llewellyns book "Underground Anabolics " is a great read !

If anyone has any doubt about WP, this should change their mind!

yes,become elite member and you can read this book here..this book is fantastic..tell you a lot about gear...

Bill Llewellyns book "Underground Anabolics " is a great read !

Asia Pharma® and British Dragon® are human grade brand 100% g2g

asia pharma is good gear.i use there deca,no problems gtg.i dont know about british dragon being HG where you gettin yours?

Grozny
This is good info. Thanks my brother for your post!

V/R
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
Right on the money. Good stuff.

also using the British dragon line, get it here in Canada, not sure if legit, but I trust my guy, anyway would love to see if I can find out if my products are legit, and help please pm me, thank you.

also using the British dragon line, get it here in Canada, not sure if legit, but I trust my guy, anyway would love to see if I can find out if my products are legit, and help please pm me, thank you.
If its testosterone u can get a female hormone panel

can u post a picts to see if your BD is legit

i have no clue how to post pics from my computer on here, anyone has a clue what to do

DSCF1014_zpsc15c3456.jpg.html

im using photo bucket, I just posted one picture, can everyone see it? If not, still learning how to upload it from photo bucket, any help will do, thx.

whats your problem, you don't even know me? go chill out dude.

Back