Unclez.net


Uncle Z comes thru

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    denial
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Uncle Z comes thru






    My first order with the Uncle got snagged, so I contacted him after a long Customs delay and they reshipped quickly. Order arrived fast, with no issues. Much better service than another international vendor who screwed me on an order.

    Thanks Z.

  2. #2
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Excellent Grumpy! Are you still Grumpy now?

    Thanks for Choosing Quality!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    MakeItMethylated's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Points
    29175985

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy999 View Post
    My first order with the Uncle got snagged, so I contacted him after a long Customs delay and they reshipped quickly. Order arrived fast, with no issues. Much better service than another international vendor who screwed me on an order.

    Thanks Z.
    Great to hear man
    Current stats-
    5'6 160 pounds
    10-11% body fat
    PCT is for quitters.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    DaGunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    20181

    Yeah I would imagine customs really took their time just to let you know about the seizure.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    denial
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Excellent Grumpy! Are you still Grumpy now?

    Thanks for Choosing Quality!
    It's not a choice it's a lifestyle. :-)

    When I start the var in a few weeks I'll let u know. Just finished some TBol along with the ongoing HRT. So not too Grumpy. :-)

  6. #6
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    denial
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGunz View Post
    Yeah I would imagine customs really took their time just to let you know about the seizure.
    According to the tracking, it's still there. LOL. :-)

  7. #7
    Is pure Awesomeness
    ELITE MEMBER
    robbiek426's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside my head
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Points
    135231536

    Great to hear! Glad everything was worked out for you!

  8. #8
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy999 View Post
    It's not a choice it's a lifestyle. :-)

    When I start the var in a few weeks I'll let u know. Just finished some TBol along with the ongoing HRT. So not too Grumpy. :-)
    Hey Grumpy - welcome to the forum - you're in very good company and we're all here to help you if needed.

    I highly recommend running Anavar - a "Class I steroid" - with a "Class II steroid" - such as Dbol or Anadrol ... "if you're able."

    The two - side-by-side will compliment each other and excelerate your gains.

    If you're unable to this time - I would give it a try on your next cycle.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    denial
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Hey Grumpy - welcome to the forum - you're in very good company and we're all here to help you if needed.

    I highly recommend running Anavar - a "Class I steroid" - with a "Class II steroid" - such as Dbol or Anadrol ... "if you're able."

    The two - side-by-side will compliment each other and excelerate your gains.

    If you're unable to this time - I would give it a try on your next cycle.
    Thanks,

    I've never tried the big hitters, mostly because I'm on T all the time and just vary the dose when I want to cycle. I got a bad case of Tendonitis (age sucks) the last time I did a big T cycle, so I do lower amounts of T and add Deca to help keep the Tendonitis away. I'm hoping the var will help with that when I get to the next cycle. Need to get some labs done.

    I assume A-Drol and D-Bol would have the same effects on my Tendons as high does of T?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    DaGunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    32
    Rep Points
    20181

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy999 View Post
    According to the tracking, it's still there. LOL. :-)
    LOL I could only imagine how many jacked customs agents there could be who "confiscate" this stuff.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    5,036
    Rep Points
    1960415476

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGunz View Post
    LOL I could only imagine how many jacked customs agents there could be who "confiscate" this stuff.
    I think they boost it and sell it, thats how jersey became the steriod capitol because of their proximity to the ports.

  12. #12
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy999 View Post
    Thanks,

    I've never tried the big hitters, mostly because I'm on T all the time and just vary the dose when I want to cycle. I got a bad case of Tendonitis (age sucks) the last time I did a big T cycle, so I do lower amounts of T and add Deca to help keep the Tendonitis away. I'm hoping the var will help with that when I get to the next cycle. Need to get some labs done.

    I assume A-Drol and D-Bol would have the same effects on my Tendons as high does of T?
    Oh yeah tendonitis sucks - as a drummer, I had shin splints and had to walk on crutches for a while - anything to do with tendons - shins or anything similar is a pain in the ass!

    I've just started a Deca cycle and love it!

  13. #13
    Registered User
    gamma's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    OUTSIDE THE LINES
    Posts
    1,663
    Rep Points
    78931980






    good to hear man .......
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Similar Threads

  1. Uncle z were are you
    By GH Consigliere in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 05:23 PM
  2. Uncle Z
    By Hendog in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. A+ for Uncle Z!
    By Bilal123 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:53 PM
  4. My Uncle
    By mike456 in forum Training
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 09:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->