Pharmacom Store

shut down and PCT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

shut down and PCT

I am still on a learning curve on this but I have afew qquestions here to try to understand some things...

OK....

1. people use HCG on-cycle to maintain the integrity of their boys, yes, the leydig cells remain intact, your boys remain ful sized. Now, this doesnt avoid shut down, it just keeps your boys alive and well... But why does it do that? Because hcg mimicks LH and an LH signal from your body to your testes signas them to make more sperm and testosterone.... So they are working properly doign their thing.... RIGHT? but we still have some shut down..

Why?

I am presuming the shut down comes from the fact that altho you are synthetically sending signals tot he testes to do their job, (as far as they know, nothing has changed), but the LH from your body isnt being used, teh body isnt signaling the LH to be created so teh hcg replaces it. BUT.... What if you also took clomid oncycle? If clomid signals the LH to start being produced again, isnt the shut down further upstream at this point since LH is being produced (they why the need for hcg if you did that is a secondary question)....

I mean if we can keep our testes from shutting down on cycle and if we can keep LH from shutting down on cycle, cant we continue this upstream til we cover sa many bases as needed?

then when you go off AAS or PHs, your testes are fully functional, awaiting natural signal, the LH we get from teh clomid assisting, we just need to pituatary axis to signal making the LH.

I dont know....

just asking questions taht I dont see written anywhere....

maybe no one hs asked this question in this way?

thanks

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The HPTA shutdown does not come from the HCG, but the exogenous hormones you are pumping into your body. LH is just one piece of the HTPA, the other is FSH. Both of these hormones, secreted by the Pituitary gland, signal the testes to produce testosterone.

HCG will mimic LH and thus keeps the testes enlarged, but the HTPA process is still shutdown and will remain so until the exogenous hormones are taken out of the way.

Clomid helps this recovery by stimulating the pituitary to begin secreting these hormones again naturally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

well I got that.. the question I had was this:

hcg signals the tetes to continue to make testosterone my mimicking LH...

clomid stimulates the pituitary to make LH so if LH is in your system, you must be shut down further upstream since LH is being made by the body....

I mean hcg appears to be part of the resolve, to prevent leydig cells from arophying making recovery harder, it keeps tested FROM shutting down, (and shrinking) they dont know the difference.

when your bopdy is stimulate to make LH (regardless of the sorce of stimulation), does the LH kow from which source it was stimulated from or does it even matter as long as it is naturally being produced? (it is the same argument regarding hcg and testes).

So my quesiton was cant we take clomid and hcg or clomid alone to assist on cycle? I am just wondering at what point is most beneficial.. I am just asking to stimulate discussion in this..... I know what the guidelines and rules are for what is taken when but I m just looking at teh science behind it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

This is way off topic carmine but i was wondering if you have ever been to the Mardi Gras gentlemens club in springfield?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    This is way off topic carmine but i was wondering if you have ever been to the Mardi Gras gentlemens club in springfield?

I am not sure lol, (cuz I sort of remember driving out that way once, not sure that was the reason), if I had, it would have been a batchelors party or something, (its a strip club, isnt it??)