Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

received seizure letter any advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

received seizure letter any advice.

I RECEIVED LETTER FROM "CBP" stateing notice of seizure.States they are allowing me the option of voluntarily abandoning property.This is part were i need some suggestions.To do the voluntaty abandoning they want you to mark a check on a form electing on whether or not to voluntarily abandon contents, or other choice is to mark box that staes i want to fight to get the contents.You know i would obviously mark volantary abandon. But letter also stated if you decide to not respond to letter at all.They will simply destroy contents.I,m leaning toward not responding at all.Has anybody had experience with simalar predicament, i want to play this perfectly but i,m afraid if send a official letter of abandonment it,s almost like i,m opening myself up to admission of guilt.Any helpful hints.And should i think about getting a P.O box for next purchases?
    Last edited by sambaga; 09-25-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Gave sensitive information and showed some bad judgement.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey noob, just scan your letter and send it to your source for verification. if they have a reship policy, youre in luck. Abandon gears and start again.

And try using spaces between sentences. It makes things easier to read and the possibility of a reply much greater. Not to mention you avoid negs.

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

BOARD REP

Rep Points

can someone edit out some of the sensitive info there..mainly talking about packaging

but ya dont do shit in terms of responding and send ur source your seizure letter

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Heavy Lifter

Rep Points

Lightbulb Edit

Yeah, we need an edit there.

OP, do not respond to the letter. Do not send the letter back to the government. You got that?

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Send them a letter back saying it's no mistake and you need your gears.

Rep Points

Don't sweat it, I've gotten a couple. Just don't respond and contact your source for a reship.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post

lmao

Rep Points

Do NOT respond to the letter!

Rep Points

Its a trap

Rep Points

I f,ed up with the divulging of sensitive info. for that i deserve the tongue thrashing. For the obviously over edjucated smart ass with the anal retentive personality. I,ll bet my life you are one of those smartass guy i knew from my youth. You know the one always trying make up for low self esteem by always responding with "Ya what did you get on your SAT,S. What school are you going to! A truly inteligent man just understands that the ability to write a properly formatted letter does know measure the quality or potential of a man.I try my best with what i have.

Rep Points

Go down there and tell those muthafukkers you want your shit right now or else!!!!

Disregard the letter.
    Scan it for proof to send to your supplier as most international sellers have a reship policy.
    Send stuff to a new address.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

To SloopyJ, the guy with little to no genitic potential. This sort of thing has never happened to me before, and if i have to be a little paranoid to cover all my bases then so be it. However the last thing i need is some farret faced weisal to start trying to make himself look one of the elite members at my expense. P.s i sure hope you have some updated shots of your physique, because the one you have posted screams no potential. I,m fourtysix and trust me when i say you would be hard pressed to find you or any other little pukes you hang out with to even stand next to me.
    Last edited by sambaga; 09-25-2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Had to retype the order of phrases .

Rep Points

Relax bro I think he was joking...

Rep Points

Calm down, ban me for all i care. I fixed it ,and admitted my lack of judgement and alot of these guys have to start with the newbie shit.The comments "Ya go there and demand your stuff back .Fight it! What,s wrong with just saying dude one more post like that and your toast , in regards to letter i already knew i was just going to throw it away.I also know all the scanning policies and so forth. I already knew was not going to repond to letter, but figured i don,t want to leave no stone unturned.It,s a letter from a pretty powerful arm of the law. And If that means asking seemingly inexperienced or dumb questions i didn,t care.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

people arent freaking bro..just wanting to make it clear on what needs to be removed..live and learn man

Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

Rep Points

why does everyone instantly get super pissed when people give them shit?.. seriously.. calm the fuck down..
    Steroid that's safe for Teens! Link

OverTraining, a Chaotic Painful approach.

Vulcan
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Damn, so this is what happens when you don't get your gear in time.
    FORUM RAMPAGE!

Jk bro, don't reply to the letter and get a reship. Some people say to send to a different address, but I always just reship to the same one. I don't believe in the black list but I've only been caught once. This is once out of a lot of packs.

Rep Points

forget about it

Rep Points

Man, you sound like you are wound pretty tight there, deep breaths ... people only joking with you there was nothing nasty in any of those responses... Make sure you ask them to send some valium when they re-send

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Go down there and tell those muthafukkers you want your shit right now or else!!!!

Disregard the letter.
    Scan it for proof to send to your supplier as most international sellers have a reship policy.
    Send stuff to a new address.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

you shouldnt do gear if you have bitch feelings.man up .or get the fuck outta here!!!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    why does everyone instantly get super pissed when people give them shit?.. seriously.. calm the fuck down..
    I agree, calm down, your on a forum! Do you honestly think your goin to get serious reply's from everyone? If you can't take it then your in for alot of frustration, lol!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

haha to some of the posts on here. It's been said - the best and only thing you should do is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Do NOT respond to letter whatsoever and take the loss. Use a different address in future just in case this destination has been flagged. However, I know people who have had seizures and continued to get gear delivered many times to same address so the address is not guranteed to get flagged. However, all orders etc are done at your own risk.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sambaga View Post
    Calm down, ban me for all i care. I fixed it ,and admitted my lack of judgement and alot of these guys have to start with the newbie shit.The comments "Ya go there and demand your stuff back .Fight it! What,s wrong with just saying dude one more post like that and your toast , in regards to letter i already knew i was just going to throw it away.I also know all the scanning policies and so forth. I already knew was not going to repond to letter, but figured i don,t want to leave no stone unturned.It,s a letter from a pretty powerful arm of the law. And If that means asking seemingly inexperienced or dumb questions i didn,t care.
    Lol bro sloppy is a good guy, I'm about 68% sure he was joking lmao. Like it's been stated, ignore the letter, scan it or take a pic with you phone and send it to your source. I'm sure they will take care of you. You'll be just fine bro. Don't sweat it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Go down there and tell those muthafukkers you want your shit right now or else
    Lmfao you guys are cracking me up.

Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by littlerock View Post
    you shouldnt do gear if you have bitch feelings.man up .or get the fuck outta here!!!!!

Rep Points

Holy Shit lock your doors and hide under your bed they are probably hiding in your bushes as we type. No just kidding, remember best rule of the thumb say nothing and deny, deny, deny, your cool. If you were in trouble it wouldnt be a letter you got it,
    would be a visit. Gotta love iron mag you guys rock

Rep Points

alright i get the point .I,v submitted many threads and have had nothing but helpful,and sincere responses. So i was surprised by the immediate and heavy backlash.I have learned the proper methods and safety precautions from many different venues, but these forums are chauk full of valuble inform. and resources.For the fact i wouldn,t want to lose what little standing i have lefton forum, i officially apologize for my venom filled responses.So i officially recant my rants and now understand to just play the game smart, and close to the vest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast