• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GW1516 Log

Awesome log mate, very detailed and well executed. I'm actually starting ostarine next week which I plan on running for 6 weeks and have plans to run GW1516 after that in order to melt away my high body fat % and increase my endurance. I'm trying to see if I can obtain some Aicar to run with the GW1516 but so far have been able to find a local supplier. SARM's will become more and more common in the next 2 years I believe as there are many being worked on and the ease of administration is a big + for folks who think injecting AAS is too hardcore but want AAS type results. Thanks for the log and hopefully I'll be adding an ostarine log in a month or so.

Great Stuff!!

I'd recommend this substance as it helped me get past my plateau of 10% bodyfat. I am now in the 8% range, which was my target. I got some good cardio gains, as well as adding about 10% to my weight lifting. I was able to retain the gains I made, and have increased my cardio to the 162+ range, and my resting heart rate is now in the range of about 50 bpm, whereas I started out at the 60 - 65 range. BP is stable. I would recommend to dedicated individuals. I doubt you will see any gains unless you really push yourself. It did appear to make my high end workouts easier, in that I was able to increase my workouts intensity.

Excellent log. I plan on running an AICAR/GW1516 cycle soon. I'll let you know the results.

I'll definitely be reading that log Hanzo. I'd also like to run AICAR w/ GW1516 as I've read that when combined the fat burning and cardio increase can be extremely impressive though I haven't yet read any logs on the combination. I'm hoping I will be able to obtain some AICAR though I haven't yet found a source as here in Australia peptides are much harder to come by than in the U.S. (with a few exceptions) I'm also looking for reliable dosing information re: AICAR as the information I have so far come across has been widely varied. I'm thinking I'll run ostarine and ipamorelin/grf1-29 first then use GW1516/AICAR to cut away my body fat % and increase cardio performance.

@krogers58 8% range = close to cellophane, good on ya captn.
@Hanzo I'm all about that stack! Can't wait to see you're log.

great log!

have you ever used Ostarin?

The world record Master mile is only 4:36 and you ran a mile in 4:30? I have run 30 years. The 40 year old world record is all around 4 minutes. You probably just made a mistake in your distance or are a world class runner. . Anyway. I am the same age and am going to cycle this soon and will post my log. I have never run a cycle of anything. So will be interesting.

The world record Master mile is only 4:36 and you ran a mile in 4:30? I have run 30 years. The 40 year old world record is all around 4 minutes. You probably just made a mistake in your distance or are a world class runner. . Anyway. I am the same age and am going to cycle this soon and will post my log. I have never run a cycle of anything. So will be interesting.

I confess to not measuring exactly but the master mile record is 4:20, indoors. I couldn't find the outdoor mile record. I am a pretty good runner, but wouldn't say it was world class by any means. I was using what I thought was about a mile, and it was a 400m track. Maybe the place I chose to stop, or not staggering my start properly changed the distance. I did run the inside track for the whole 4 laps. It might not have been exactly a mile, but the purpose was to use an objective measure of any improvement (or not) with GW 1516.

IML Gear Cream!
I confess to not measuring exactly but the master mile record is 4:20, indoors. I couldn't find the outdoor mile record. I am a pretty good runner, but wouldn't say it was world class by any means. I was using what I thought was about a mile, and it was a 400m track. Maybe the place I chose to stop, or not staggering my start properly changed the distance. I did run the inside track for the whole 4 laps. It might not have been exactly a mile, but the purpose was to use an objective measure of any improvement (or not) with GW 1516.

I take it you are not a body builder, but a fitness junkie like me. Any residuals (good or bad) since you stopped taking it? Would you do it over? Since I am the same age, I am looking all over and yours is the second thread I found in our age range. . I understand your base line and improvement theory. Didn't mean to come off sounding like a running snob. :) That is a good time even if it is off a second or 2. I could not do that, I guarantee.

I have a vial(oral liquid) of this in a drawer somewhere. Maybe I`ll run it with my cut cycle.

I take it you are not a body builder, but a fitness junkie like me. Any residuals (good or bad) since you stopped taking it? Would you do it over? Since I am the same age, I am looking all over and yours is the second thread I found in our age range. . I understand your base line and improvement theory. Didn't mean to come off sounding like a running snob. :) That is a good time even if it is off a second or 2. I could not do that, I guarantee.

I'd recommend it, but start slow with small doses and look for any signs of problems, i.e. allergy etc. I keep a couple of the bee sting shots (epinephrine)around just in case I get an allergic reaction to my experimentation. I had no issues with allergies, and actually felt it did something to strengthen my heart and gave me better cardio capacity.

I tried to be objective in my log, and write down results of various things, but I'd say if you get yourself in good cardio shape before you do this, and push your boundaries while on it, you might be surprised at the results. It's definitely something for high end cardio guys and maybe bodybuilders. I got more from cardio than I ever dreamed possible. Maybe it was the placebo effect, and just the thought it might help me, gave me the motivation to work out harder, but I'd have to say, as a scientist, I'm sold. I know all about experimental bias, and have kept my comments as objective as possible, but the thing I'd point to is how my resting heart rate kept dropping throughout. I've been running for years, and will at times, get into as good a shape as I can to run some local road race, but I've never seen such a drop in my resting heart rate, nor has my time for a mile increased so dramatically nor been as low as when I was on it. I recently ran the same four laps, and came in at 4:45, respectable, but not where I was. I am still doing the same workouts, I just can't get my heart rate as high during the workouts without the GW1516. I wouldn't recommend taking this on an ongoing basis, as the jury is still out on its safety. It is a nice kick though, to get your cardio program to the next level.

How long did the effect of the GW1516 last ?

I'd recommend it, but start slow with small doses and look for any signs of problems, i.e. allergy etc. I keep a couple of the bee sting shots (epinephrine)around just in case I get an allergic reaction to my experimentation. I had no issues with allergies, and actually felt it did something to strengthen my heart and gave me better cardio capacity.

I tried to be objective in my log, and write down results of various things, but I'd say if you get yourself in good cardio shape before you do this, and push your boundaries while on it, you might be surprised at the results. It's definitely something for high end cardio guys and maybe bodybuilders. I got more from cardio than I ever dreamed possible. Maybe it was the placebo effect, and just the thought it might help me, gave me the motivation to work out harder, but I'd have to say, as a scientist, I'm sold. I know all about experimental bias, and have kept my comments as objective as possible, but the thing I'd point to is how my resting heart rate kept dropping throughout. I've been running for years, and will at times, get into as good a shape as I can to run some local road race, but I've never seen such a drop in my resting heart rate, nor has my time for a mile increased so dramatically nor been as low as when I was on it. I recently ran the same four laps, and came in at 4:45, respectable, but not where I was. I am still doing the same workouts, I just can't get my heart rate as high during the workouts without the GW1516. I wouldn't recommend taking this on an ongoing basis, as the jury is still out on its safety. It is a nice kick though, to get your cardio program to the next level.

Great information, I am in your category, a runner.
After you were finished with this experiment, did the effect last for how many weeks ? I suppose the effect will fall by time, but are we talking months to be back to normal ? Also would be nice to hear if anyone have done test with AICAR in combination.

Great information, I am in your category, a runner.
After you were finished with this experiment, did the effect last for how many weeks ? I suppose the effect will fall by time, but are we talking months to be back to normal ? Also would be nice to hear if anyone have done test with AICAR in combination.

I have been off it for about 5 months now. I have kept some gains, particularly in the body fat and resting heart rate. I am at 8% body fat and was trying to get down from 12%, and could only get to about 10%, and would slide slowly back to 12. I was able to get down to about 6 - 7% body fat at peak, but have risen to 8% and am holding steady. My cardio gains have stayed with me. My weight lifting has improved, as I think this stuff really helped my tendons. I was having a hard time with golfer's elbow, kind of the inside of the elbow tendonitis. It was bad during arm curls and almost anything you'd do, that would stress the inside of the forearm/upper arm hurt like heck, so I wasn't able to do the reps nor weight I wanted, but this stuff helped me cure my problems with tendonitis. I tried everything, months off, etc, and this stuff, in conjunction with a solid month off, seemed to be the cure. I have not had any tendon issues since. It clearly helped my cardio/heart and I have maintained a higher cardio ability since. I am doing a mile in around 4:40 - 4:50, so I have lost a little, but I am just happy to be breaking 5. Did a mile last week in 4:39, so I can't complain. I could never get times like that before. So far, so good, though I am waiting for the doctor to let me know what caused my hands to grow an extra thumb. (kidding)

Outstanding log,myself and many others are using 5-10 mg a day like we have been told.I can personally say I feel better endurance and capability to keep going and even increase workout times and cardio.I am not anticipating huge gains .Not going to raise my dose past 10,we just do not know enough about this gw stuff and aicar.I am happy for you though,it is great that you acquired your goals.

Nice log bro I'm gonna pick some up next month from GWP.
Using their mt2 now and am hella dark!
I love it ha.
That gw1516 seems like good stuff from logs I have read

Hello, I have got some q00% pure powder, Aicar and GW1516. Does anyone know what liquid I should use to delute them? I am planning to take 0,1g GW1516, and 0,05g Aicar. But it is impossible to make such small weights.

Should I use water ? or any alcohol in it ?

damn you rly suggest running this at 100-200mg daily? at that rate a 100 dollar bottle will last 3 days. thats fkin insanely pricey

IML Gear Cream!
Hi Kroger58, I know this thread is a few years old but I'm a journalist writing on research chemicals and I'm wondering whether you were able to hold the gains you found with GW501516. Also wonder if it concerned you that the drug hasn't passed out of clinical trials. Please email me at jdeardorff@tribune.com. Thanks! Julie

Hi
I would be so happy to have a feedback from the owner of this thread as the time has passed and as there are so few mid term returns of experience?

Today I understand that most of users take 20mg a day and the quantity you took seems to be huge?

Thank you!

Hi
I would be so happy to have a feedback from the owner of this thread as the time has passed and as there are so few mid term returns of experience?

Today I understand that most of users take 20mg a day and the quantity you took seems to be huge?

Thank you!

At the time I took this chem, the supplier was the only source I could find for this chem. The available research, at that time, indicated that the amount I took, was correct. I made significant gains, which I retained for a long time, somewhere in the 2 - 3 year period. I then ran a course, at around 50mg/day, and did not get the same results. I upped it to 80mg/day, and regained the cardio ability that I had posted about. It has been placed on the banned list of performance enhancing drugs, with later clinical trials bearing out very similar results that I reported. I have suffered no long term side effects that I am aware of.

CLINICAL TRIALS HAVE SINCE RELEASED RESULTS INDICATING THAT DOSAGES OF 3 MG/KG/DAY, CAUSED VARIOUS CANCERS IN RATS AND MICE. THEREFORE, I WOULD RECOMMEND AGAINST USING THIS DRUG.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GW501516

Last edited:
Back