• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tri injection

longworthb

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys here's what's going on. I've done tri injections before they don't bother me at all actually pretty painless. about 4 days ago did one with some test e. went as always only a little pain and no blood on aspiration. now 4 days later my tricept is swollen and tight and pretty sore. not unbearable as I can still workout. it seems to be a little red around the area but it just feels like the muscle is swollen. its not squishy so I'm hoping no abcess. just tight and uncomfortable when flexing. it also seems a little warm but its hard to tell since my skin always seems hot. any ideas? advice? I'm praying its not an abcess lol

could be anything really you just gotta wait and see
you probably moved the pin weird while injecting or something and damaged more tissue than usual

You're probably fine, just sore from the injection. Unless you went like above 3ml (I usually don't do more than 1.5 to 2 in a tri), I don't think you should have any problem.

only thing that worried me was that it took a few days to hurt and swell. it was only 1ml

My guess is you're fine. If its still sore 6-8 days........another story.

The same thing happened to me when I switched to tri's. After the second time u hit each arm the problem will get better, and better.

Don't sweat it!

that's it lol its not the first tri injection its actualy one of my fav spots so it gets hit in rotation

This happened to me over the summer as well. 1ml of a test e/dbol/abomb blend and my one tricep blew up real bad. I was getting really concerned but it went away within a week...

Give it a little time and hopefully the problem will resolve itself.

thanks for the replies guys. ill give it some time if it gets worse ill have it looked at. it basically feels like its just sore from training but its swollen and its where the injection was. I figured I'd ask cuz its better safe then sorry

that's it lol its not the first tri injection its actualy one of my fav spots so it gets hit in rotation

I know it's not the first time you hit the tri's, but when was the last time you pinned them? Also, is this a different compound and lab??

IML Gear Cream!
ya its a new lab same compound. Sus. I hit the other tri with it no prob no swelling and i hit this one twice before this time

ya its a new lab same compound. Sus. I hit the other tri with it no prob no swelling and i hit this one twice before this time

Could just be the oil used, or higher BA. It will pass.

Plus, the Prop in the Sustanon (or most props) seem to cause more discomfort as opposed to longer estered compounds.

Also, what size pin did you use, OP? How long and what gauge?

thanks for the replies guys. ill give it some time if it gets worse ill have it looked at. it basically feels like its just sore from training but its swollen and its where the injection was. I figured I'd ask cuz its better safe then sorry

something u can do to help... try putting on heat for 15 mins and then ice for 15. do that for about 2 hours. u might have had some sediment in ur gear and that could be causing the problem. heat and then cold on and off can move it and actually help it to break down by increasing blood flow and in turn stopping the swelling. hope this helps and that nothing goes wrong.

25g 1 inch. its not as bad today just a little sore no biggie but I'm keeping an eye on it to be safe. oh and i didn't bury it as I'm fairly lean

Back