• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test/Slin/ECA

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently cycle cruising with 400mgs test/wk, 500iu HCG/2xwk, and .5mg Arimidex/ED. Along with this i am also injecting 10iu hum.R post workout. Hoping to keep most of my gains until i start my next cycle in a little over a month...

Yesterday i decided to throw in some Ephedrine(bronkaid) and Caffeine to rid of any excess bodyfat put on from the insulin. Even though getting cut isn't easy using slin, i am trying to loose around 5% of my bodyfat before my next cycle. I hear Ephedrine messes around with your insulin, but cant seem to really find anything on using slin and EC together...any thought?

P.S. my last cycle, test 750mgs/wk deca@500/wk and dbol/40wk I gained about 15-20 pounds...putting me at 5'8" 215 pounds. Not all of this was lean..i definitely lost some vascularity and put on a few pounds of fat. Im guessing im around 15% bodyfat right now... Looking to take all extra fat off and then some! :shooter:
Next cycle- 1gTest/wk 400mgTren/wk 40mgDbol/wk Looking to gain only lean mass on this cycle unlike my last one.

Here are 2 pics...3 weeks into cruise... 205-208lbs
-yes, i know, i have skin problems..acne, ingrown hairs from shaving. Believe it or not, i wash my skin 2-3X a days, exfoliate it, use olive oil, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid..you name it. I've tried it all. Everything but accutane, which hopefully i can prescribed soon.

ALL IN ALL, let me know what you think about the EC and slin together!? WILL REP! Thanks for help!

Last edited:
so just to clarify you are cruising correct..IMO if you dont plan to ever come off i wouldnt think there is a reason to use hcg, unless u just want the looks. how old r u?

I would say if ur gonna use slin bro, use it with GH you can get gh for around $1 to $2 an iu..IDK if you get the same results with peptides but u may want to look into it

i would definitely think your cruise should keep your gains from your last cycle. humalin r is kinda cool cause you get the benefit of it pre and post workout..but gotta watch the carbs longer ha..how long u gonna stay on the slin for?>

so just to clarify you are cruising correct..IMO if you dont plan to ever come off i wouldnt think there is a reason to use hcg, unless u just want the looks. how old r u?

I would say if ur gonna use slin bro, use it with GH you can get gh for around $1 to $2 an iu..IDK if you get the same results with peptides but u may want to look into it

i would definitely think your cruise should keep your gains from your last cycle. humalin r is kinda cool cause you get the benefit of it pre and post workout..but gotta watch the carbs longer ha..how long u gonna stay on the slin for?>

I'll be doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks on...slin only on training days. Hopefully I can get some HGH this year. I am 20 and spending $500 a month on HGH would kill my saving account. I will be NSCA-ptc in about a week after i take my test, so I should have enough to buy HGH and have it not effect my bank account.

My skins the shits to bro. I am competing in five weeks and my fucken chest and back broke out with huge painful zits. Hormones. I got a script for minocyclin it's heavy shut but seems to be working, just a suggestion as accutane is my last resort. As for all the topical crap don't bother. The ones we get come from inside your body not just clogged pores. I feel for you bro it fucken sucks.

My skins the shits to bro. I am competing in five weeks and my fucken chest and back broke out with huge painful zits. Hormones. I got a script for minocyclin it's heavy shut but seems to be working, just a suggestion as accutane is my last resort. As for all the topical crap don't bother. The ones we get come from inside your body not just clogged pores. I feel for you bro it fucken sucks.

Yea man, the topical shit sucks. Ive noticed it gets a little better with benzyl peroxide, but not much.

Make sure you take some Probiotics with that minocyclin because it will kill your good bacteria too. the probiotics will help restore those!

i wnet through a bunch of topicals to for acne..tetracycline helped quite well..now on low dose accutane and it is still improving..im waiting for the acne red marks to go away now.
the problem of starting early is you are more likely to end up on trt at an early age especially if you are already blasting and cruising.

Yesterday i decided to throw in some Ephedrine(bronkaid) and Caffeine to rid of any excess bodyfat put on from the insulin. Even though getting cut isn't easy using slin, i am trying to loose around 5% of my bodyfat before my next cycle. I hear Ephedrine messes around with your insulin, but cant seem to really find anything on using slin and EC together...any thought?

Hey bro,

Ephedrine increases insulin resistance short term. IMO T3 would be a better choice while on slin. I was also always more impressed with Clenbuterol than EC.
For EC to work ideally you need to be on a low carb diet to get the most out of EC. Ephedrine also helps suppress cortisol levels, so that's a plus.

So I would run T3 with some Clenbuterol, and you would be g2g by the next cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
imo i think slin should be used much later. for instance, when your 230 lean and at a serious plataeu. because you can still make a lot of progress on just aas. at 20 years old beleive it or not you are still finishing your maturation, and should not be thinking about slin. slin will do the same thing as aas, it will shut down your own production, and once your body becomes dependent on slin, forget it, coming off can be more dangerous than using. insulin regulates lots of things in the body, and you can make yourself diabetic that way. i would wait on the slin till older and bigger when its more needed to get that extra gain

Do you plan on becoming a pro bb? If not, I dont see any reason to mess around with slin especially at your age.

imo i think slin should be used much later. for instance, when your 230 lean and at a serious plataeu. because you can still make a lot of progress on just aas. at 20 years old beleive it or not you are still finishing your maturation, and should not be thinking about slin. slin will do the same thing as aas, it will shut down your own production, and once your body becomes dependent on slin, forget it, coming off can be more dangerous than using. insulin regulates lots of things in the body, and you can make yourself diabetic that way. i would wait on the slin till older and bigger when its more needed to get that extra gain

thanks, you do have a good point. i know i am rushing things, i am just very impatient as you can tell.

And to both of you above, yes, i wish on becoming an ifbb pro sometime in my life. I'm hoping to do this as soon as possible, which obviously, "soon" in bodybuilding is actually pretty fucking long. I do not plan on coming off for a while.

i am trying to become ifbb pro myself, however it is a very long journey, and you do not want to rush things when it comes to chemically altering your body.

Back