• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Contest Update Pics Thread

Before and 9-24

attachment.php

attachment.php

nice. I cant wait til Im old as dirt like you, and I can have that mature muscle look. lol jk

how do I make my pics big like that? so you dont have to click on them to enlarge

and no offense meant, just curious, but whats up with the right pec? tear or something?

how do I make my pics big like that? so you dont have to click on them to enlarge

and no offense meant, just curious, but whats up with the right pec? tear or something?
During preview post I click on them till they are full size then copy and paste. Preview post and repeat till you are finished.

alright, lets give this a try. first update and last update. 2 weeks apart....

attachment.php

attachment.php

I can see the changes now, without having to rummage through pics. nice work, pops. you should throw on some tat cover up for the final pics. will help show the muscle a lot more

1st heavy
2nd Ben
3rd VannesB

So far and by the way you guys are some ugly fucks :) :)

fucking heavy! I wish that guy never entered the contest! I knew this shit would happen!

I can see the changes now, without having to rummage through pics. nice work, pops. you should throw on some tat cover up for the final pics. will help show the muscle a lot more

Thanks will give it a try, still trying to figure out how to enlarge them!!

When i go to manage attachments what do i do?

lean, lean, and leaner. thats my one and only plan.

fucking heavy! I wish that guy never entered the contest! I knew this shit would happen!

You are a very close 2nd. step that diet and cardio u[p and you will smoke him. THIS IS ABOUT TRANSFORMATION...

Some serious progress going on here guys. Great job!

Thanks will give it a try, still trying to figure out how to enlarge them!!

When i go to manage attachments what do i do?

click on both pics to enlarge them in seperate windows. then click go advanced. theres a button that says "insert image". click on that and copy and paste the url of the first pic that you enlarged. then click the insert image button again and copy and paste the url of the second pic in there. then hit submit reply.

IML Gear Cream!
1st heavy
2nd Ben
3rd VannesB

So far and by the way you guys are some ugly fucks :) :)

Yea I dont see it that way but each to there own! Lets see 13lb 10 week and still lean mass, I would say that puts me on top!

or drop a little BF LOL

Its all good! I did not think your eye site went to your were older twotuff? Guess I eas wrong!!:hmmm:

lets give it a try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a very close 2nd. step that diet and cardio u[p and you will smoke him. THIS IS ABOUT TRANSFORMATION...

I know, I have to step up the cardio. my buddy told me to start doing fasted cardio in the AM, so I started that when I hit the weights with you, and then Ive been doing cardio again in the PM. Plus, my diet is back where it should be, so now Im back on track. no excuses.

Btw, when you guys first save your pics make sure the resolution is NO bigger than 800 x 600 or it fucks up the threads.

ah, I should have told him that. woops my bad, V.

@vannesb you didnt even pose hard, you look like you starved your self in the first photo. If you compare your pictures you still have the same veins and muscle you just looked more pumped up. When I bulk the changes are immediate, you can tell right away I am gaining weight. I think if your diet was on par you would have made/make way better gains. 13 pounds is cool but its mainly water... If I were you I would up the carbs/fats/protein and go fucking heavy. You can still gain lean on a high intake diet

lean, lean, and leaner. thats my one and only plan.
I'm going to add some LBM and drop weight. I think I will do another Bod Pod in a few weeks once the d-bol is done and see how much LBM I have gained.

how much is the pod test? would be cool to know the REAL number.

how much is the pod test? would be cool to know the REAL number.
Place by me is only $35. Dirt cheap to see true LBM.

Back