• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

joint and tendon health?

sofargone561

i am KING you are peasant
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I as wondering if therewas anything I could take (not HGH please) that will help heal and keep joints and tendons strong and healthy. I???ve always had problems with my knees due to extreme sports as a kid but I recently noticed as I start lifting heavier weights my elbows are starting to get sore. Is their anything worth taking and what do you recommend? I heard about Animal Flex but haven???t given it much of a look. Id rather hear it from you guys anyway.
:geewhiz:

For me personally its 6 grams daily quality fish oil, it works by reducing inflammation.
I never used it but a lot of people say glucosamine and chondroitin is the stuff to use for joint health.
I get sore elbows too, sometimes its the bodies way of saying back off a little, perhaps decrease the weight and up the reps till the pain goes.
Good luck.

For me personally its 6 grams daily quality fish oil, it works by reducing inflammation.
I never used it but a lot of people say glucosamine and chondroitin is the stuff to use for joint health.
I get sore elbows too, sometimes its the bodies way of saying back off a little, perhaps decrease the weight and up the reps till the pain goes.
Good luck.
cool thanks! ive never taken fish oil before but i receently recied a lot that i bought for my cycle so well see if that helps at all. ill also be taking creatine again. i noticed they didnt hurt as bad with creatine either that or maybe i just was going as har

lotsa water, omega 3s, vit C, maybe glucosamine.
lower weight higher reps :\

I take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm/fish oil daily and it helps a little. After intense training sessions (esp cardio) I take ibuprofen.
The bottom line is that joint pain is part of aging and the supplements i've tried help a little at best.

The most effective things i've tried have not been supplements:
Proper warm up (& cool down for cardio)
Realize weather can have additional negative effects on joints (no solution, but problem is known)
Reduce the number of high intensity workouts in your program
Massages are good as well

I take glucosamine/chondroitin/msm/fish oil daily and it helps a little. After intense training sessions (esp cardio) I take ibuprofen.
The bottom line is that joint pain is part of aging and the supplements i've tried help a little at best.

The most effective things i've tried have not been supplements:
Proper warm up (& cool down for cardio)
Realize weather can have additional negative effects on joints (no solution, but problem is known)
Reduce the number of high intensity workouts in your program
Massages are good as well

great thanks for the info. im not looking for a magic bean to make it go away just i little less disconfort. also i guess i should stop slacking on my warm ups

What will you be taking in your cycle, some gear decrease collagen synthisis, are you using any Anavar, Primobolan, Deca or Equipoise? I hear these are beneficial on tendon strength.

fish oil and glucosamine never really gave me much joint aid.

Try gelatine, around 7-10 grams daily.

Alflutop if you can handle the injections

What will you be taking in your cycle, some gear decrease collagen synthisis, are you using any Anavar, Primobolan, Deca or Equipoise? I hear these are beneficial on tendon strength.
no sir just test E 500mg a week (10 weeks) and Super DMZ Rx first 4 weeks and proviron 10 weeks other then that its all regular shit like fish oil multi vitamins vitamin c BCAA and so on

IML Gear Cream!
no sir just test E 500mg a week (10 weeks) and Super DMZ Rx first 4 weeks and proviron 10 weeks other then that its all regular shit like fish oil multi vitamins vitamin c BCAA and so on

test increases protein synthisis... but its going to decrease collagen synthisis, if you're already having tendon problems and will presumably be lifting heavy you may want to look at adding one of the drugs mentioned and decreasing the test.

Just an idea

Fish oil..

Just be sure to take it in decent quantities. There are many benefits to supplementing with fish oil, in smaller quantities it is good for cardiovascular health but studies have shown in order to be most effective against joint/tendons issues (as an anti-inflammatory agent) it has to be taken in significantly higher quantity.

I genuinely believe that long term supplementation with fish oil has helped me get off my prescription anti-inflammatories which I use to take for a couple of years for periodic but severe lower back pain.

I use 2 packs of animal omega and flex everyday helps a lil bit. Also anavar does wonders for my joints (arthritis) also arthotec is something my doc script for me that seems to work pretty good.

Fish oil and Supercissus RX....cissus is said to be anabolic in the sense that it will increase the strength in tendons and joints...I switched to this, as glucosamine doesn't do much for me

also have vitamin c on had to. i stocked up on a whole bunch of shit for my cycles i just havnt started taking any of it yet. hopefully it gets better.

Back