• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Am i missing anything

icemanja

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi my stat are, 26 , 175 lbs 5'9" this is my first cycle. Training for almost 2 years. Just wondering what you guys think if am missing anything? Current intake is about 3k to 4k on average thats mostly clean lean meat lots of EVO,fish oil and brown rice. Trying to top off with a shake during cycle to up my intake havent really being taking macro but protien intake is about 300gram with bars on slack days. Am i missiny anything from my PCT just about to make my order and need some help.

1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
1-12 Test-E 600mg/wk
1-14 Arimidex .5mg EOD
500iu HCG twice weekly starting wk 2

PCT:
Clomid: 100/100/75/50
Aromasin: 25/25/12.5/12.5

Nope, well done.

If it may suggest one thing, don't start the oral until week 2-3. The synergy between the test and Dbol is pronounced. This schedule should also reduce the lethargy and some of the other sides associated with Dbol.

W test and dbol you have a good chance of needing more AI than that. If you can, get your estradiol checked around week 4-5 to dial in your AI dose to put your estradiol between 15-35ish. It's an easy test to get and will give you great peace of mind. And future cycles will be planned better w an appropriately dosed AI.

I agree. I ran dbol the first 4 weeks of cycle and now I'm finishing with dbol weeks 8-12 and the I am liking the synergy between the two better than in the beginning. I had to switch from 12.5mg aromasin to .5mg letro eod because gyno was flaring

Back