• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone ever use a Nu Wave Oven?

ExLe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking about buying one of these suckers

A bro says he cooks all his meat on this and swears by it.

Has anybody personaly used one? Any feedback?

images

I have not used one yet, but can definitely see the advantages of cooking with infrared sources especially if the cooking times are drastically reduced as claimed.

He said his 6 oz chicken breast from frozen to cooked in 15 min.

He said he tossed his Foreman grill after using this

ive been interested in this thing for years. wish i knew someone with one

Wtf happened to a good old fashioned grill? I dunno what it is, but something about this just doesn't sit right with me.

Got one for free, it's awesome, I cook all of my meat in it. In fact, I rarely season meat anymore because it tastes so good.

Wtf happened to a good old fashioned grill? I dunno what it is, but something about this just doesn't sit right with me.

It makes sure you don't overcook your meat, which happens with grilling. This reduces the production of Advanced Glycation Endproducts.

It makes sure you don't overcook your meat, which happens with grilling. This reduces the production of Advanced Glycation Endproducts.

Nice!!!

I ordered one last night...

Can't wait :ohyeah:

Nice! always interested in making life a little easier, especially if I can spend less time in the kitchen.

Thanks guys for the reviews, I think I'm gonna get one of these suckers too.

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit, I forgot that it takes much less time, that is definitely true. I haven't used my regular oven in forever so I forgot it took 40 minutes to cook chicken in it.

I broil my chicken breasts fast enough for me, slice in half to even thickness and broil each side 8-10 minutes.... I do a whole cookie sheet worth...

How is the clean up?
How much can you put in there at one time? I always cook 6 very large chicken breasts at one time in the oven. (I swear these chickens are on test and tren).

You can probably fit 4 chicken breast in it. Clean up is a bit of a pain, but worth it. Still, it only takes about 2 mins to clean it if you let it soak for 5.

i have a flavor wave and love it nu wave basicly same thing

for clean up i put a layer of tin foil on bottom and about a 1/4 of the way up the side. works great minamal clean up

my flavor wave went out twice when it was new but they sent new one each time no charge . the third one has now lasted over a year

Holy shit, I forgot that it takes much less time, that is definitely true. I haven't used my regular oven in forever so I forgot it took 40 minutes to cook chicken in it.

so is this a recommendation?

IML Gear Cream!
You can probably fit 4 chicken breast in it. Clean up is a bit of a pain, but worth it. Still, it only takes about 2 mins to clean it if you let it soak for 5.

Broiling I can do 8 breasts sliced in half thin, aluminum foil underneath and I use the rack so heat gets beneath the foil as well. Clean up is rinsing the foil and tossing it in the recycle bin....

It's arrived!!!!!...

images

After cooking dinner tonight on it I will post some feedback...

(mini) Nu Wave Oven review

The unit has arrived and I have cooked chicken and steak with it...

This thing was as easy to use as a microwave. You just put the meat on the grill tray and cover it with the top dome. Set the digital timer and sit back...

No smoke comes out of the unit while cooking at all. It is practically silent. The meat came out flavorful and juicy. Better tasting than on my pan or foreman grill...

I put the meat on foil on the grill for an easier cleaning. To clean I just tossed the foil and cleaned the dome cover in soapy water. The only negatives are that it took a little longer to cook than what the cheat sheet says, but it was no big deal. I just added 5 extra min. You also have to flip the meat half way through cooking...

The unit also beeps when it's ready just like a microwave. It took about 20 min. for chicken breast (10 min. each side) and 15 min. for the steak (medium)...

Side note- The chicken had a salty, juicy, moist flavor that has never been present cooking on a pan. It almost tasted as if it was was seasoned, but it wasn't...

I also loved the fact that my house does not smell like chicken after cooking...

Pros
No pre heating required
No smoke
No smell
No noise
set it and forget it
beeps when ready
meat retained juices and salts
easy clean (with foil under meat)

Cons
Takes a little longer to cook than stated times
You have to flip meat half way through

I must say :winkfinger: for the nu wave oven

Last edited:
(mini)
Side note- The chicken had a salty, juicy, moist flavor that has never been present cooking on a pan. It almost tasted as if it was was seasoned, but it wasn't...

That's my favorite part.

I have had one for 6 months. Chicken breast, steaks and fish on this thing are unreal. So freaking good. I have never had a chicken titty be so juicy before. I really dreaded choking down a dried chicken breast in the past. My boy said this was a lifesaver and a time saver.
If you are a single guy or a married bro and you and your wife are too damn busy to cook all the time, this is your answer.

Back