25% Off Black Friday Sale

Bowflex vs. Marcy Diamond Home Gym Head-to-Head

Rep Points

Bowflex vs. Marcy Diamond Home Gym Head-to-Head

Read a detailed head-to-head review of the bowflex and marcy diamond home gyms - they seem to think the marcy diamond is better overall:

http://www.head-2-head.com/article/Head-to-Head-Review-Home-Gym-Comparison-Bowflex-PR1000-Home-Gym-vs-Marcy-Diamond-200-lbs-Stack-Home-Gym.html

Has anyone else used both home gyms? Do you agree with the findings or do you have any reason to take another look at the bowflex before purchasing?
    Last edited by Built; 09-28-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No clue, but I fixed the link.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Waltz View Post
    Read a detailed head-to-head review of the bowflex and marcy diamond home gyms - they seem to think the marcy diamond is better overall:
    Head-2-Head Reviews

Has anyone else used both home gyms? Do you agree with the findings or do you have any reason to take another look at the bowflex before purchasing?
    Marcy is Crap

Marcy is one of the worst fitness companies on the market. It is poorly constructed and just plain junk.

Bowflex is Higher End Crap

In the past they have several they had serveral recalls. Then they didn't fix the problem and were fined by the federal government.

Gear Trends Magazine Review

This is a consumer retail magazine that reviews the products and services of fitness companies.

In a three year period, Nautilus/Bowflex "walked away with the Worst Service" catagory.

My Personal Experience

I've worked in retail fitness equipment sales for about 10 years. In that time, a couple of companies I worked for sold Bowflex.

Bowflex service was and still is a nightmare.

Information

All this information is easily found on the internet.

Rethink Your Purchase

I do NOT recommend either company.

Purchasing a little bit more expensive piece of equipment in the long run will be cheaper. It going to last longer and feel better when you use it.

Kenny Croxdale

Rep Points

I love how kenny bullet points and headlines his posts.

I wouldn't buy any total gym get some free weights or a gym membership.

Rep Points

Thanks, Kenny. It's a little overwhelming, now, but I really appreciate your feedback/warnings!