• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bowflex vs. Marcy Diamond Home Gym Head-to-Head

Waltz

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
No clue, but I fixed the link.

Read a detailed head-to-head review of the bowflex and marcy diamond home gyms - they seem to think the marcy diamond is better overall:
Head-2-Head Reviews

Has anyone else used both home gyms? Do you agree with the findings or do you have any reason to take another look at the bowflex before purchasing?

Marcy is Crap

Marcy is one of the worst fitness companies on the market. It is poorly constructed and just plain junk.

Bowflex is Higher End Crap

In the past they have several they had serveral recalls. Then they didn't fix the problem and were fined by the federal government.

Gear Trends Magazine Review

This is a consumer retail magazine that reviews the products and services of fitness companies.

In a three year period, Nautilus/Bowflex "walked away with the Worst Service" catagory.

My Personal Experience

I've worked in retail fitness equipment sales for about 10 years. In that time, a couple of companies I worked for sold Bowflex.

Bowflex service was and still is a nightmare.

Information

All this information is easily found on the internet.

Rethink Your Purchase

I do NOT recommend either company.

Purchasing a little bit more expensive piece of equipment in the long run will be cheaper. It going to last longer and feel better when you use it.

Kenny Croxdale

I love how kenny bullet points and headlines his posts.

I wouldn't buy any total gym get some free weights or a gym membership.

Thanks, Kenny. It's a little overwhelming, now, but I really appreciate your feedback/warnings!

Back