• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mma talk!!!!

papapump04

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So if there was a fight between Bones Jones and Anderson Silva who would win?.

Anderson. Silva has over double the fights as Jones.

Why is there such a hard on for this guy? Machida had some fans on his nuts, calling it the Machida era, Joe Rogan included.

Dont be that guy.

not to worry im not I just want to see what pepole have to say. I my self cant wait to see either one get there ass knocked out. But if there was a fight between the two I Think Jones would win.

Jones is very big and quick, I dont think Silva would knock him out, I think Silva would destroy him on the ground thou... It would be intresting fight... Rampage is a bum!!!

Silva is just a machine. Doesnt matter who they put in frint of him, he makes the look stupid. And im not talking about chomps. PPl like Forrest Griffin, Rich Franklin, former champs. He makes pl look like punks

Why not. Anderson went up to lightheavy before. I dont see why he wouldnt want to fight jones.

it's not that i don???t think he would want to. it just seems unlikely that with the depth at LHW and not including the soon to be acquisition of all of Strike-Force top talent that they'll ever book a Jones vs Silva fight. I wish... Not sure if I'd rather see that or GSP Silva. Either one, just doesn't look like we'll get to see any cool super fight though.

....The real question is "WHO IS FEDOR???"

silva and my dick

it's not that i don???t think he would want to. it just seems unlikely that with the depth at LHW and not including the soon to be acquisition of all of Strike-Force top talent that they'll ever book a Jones vs Silva fight. I wish... Not sure if I'd rather see that or GSP Silva. Either one, just doesn't look like we'll get to see any cool super fight though.
GSP is a huge walterweight, so that would be a plausible match up, i would LOVE to see that fight happen.

Silva. Way more experience and still in his prime.

Back