Unclez.net


Thank you Z - What a difference a year CAN make!

Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Talking Thank you Z - What a difference a year CAN make!






    Here's what a year has done - but first, let me explain my situation ... "as my results are not typical."

    A little over a year and half ago I had a major surgery ... "right now I have 16 screws in my face."

    No pity - I'm still a HOT ass MOFO - and you would never know I had been through this surgery - thanks to a Harvard guru surgeon!

    I had my jaw wired shut, and could only feed myself with a syringe for a several months (could not even use a straw) ... "went into a major catabolic state - losing over 40 pounds in less than a year."

    Then I found Uncle Z - and everything started to radically change.

    It's extremely rare for me to weigh myself - however, I go to the doctor every 6 months and ... "today was my 1 year mark."

    Within 1 year, my doctor pointed out - I have gained exactly 61 pounds - and their scales are exact - perhaps by the ounce.

    I'm 5'11 weighing at 218 - with a 32 inch waist - except it's much too tight, comparing to last year - so I would say about 5-10 pounds of this is body fat.

    This is really 10 months of running exclusively Z's gear - the weight comparison includes 2 months before ordering from Z.

    This is why you guys see me recommending Z the way I do ... "and I'm still growing like a MOFO - pushing myself harder than EVER!"

    - "A big thank you to my good friend uncle Z!"

  2. #2
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,340
    Rep Points
    230393468

    thats awesome bro, im glad to hear you doing good now, that must of been a hell of a year for you, Z is the shit, im hooked now!

  3. #3
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by chucky1 View Post
    thats awesome bro, im glad to hear you doing good now, that must of been a hell of a year for you, Z is the shit, im hooked now!
    Yeah ... "I'll never go anywhere else - no way!"

    Plus he's become a good friend over time and that's because he's really a good man.

    This is why so many people have become so loyal to Z.

    I can even say my wife is a big supporter of Z - she doesn't use gear, but really enjoys the conversations about Z.

    If you're reading this Z, she actually loves your interpretation of english - you really do a great job buddy.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    jbzjacked's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Points
    23047704

    Got me pumped up on leg day lol!! Thanks Repo!
    OBSESSED "Word lazy fukers use to describe the DEDICATED. Failure has never been an option go HARD or go HOME"

  5. #5
    more u eat,more u grow
    swollen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN YOUR CLOSET
    Posts
    942
    Rep Points
    49990612

    Great story Repo, & an even greater out come! I'm proud of what you have accomplished and hope that one day, I can be as strong as you have been!

  6. #6
    SCAMMER
    GH Consigliere's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iron mag
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Points
    98224116

    Good shit repo!! Zgear always be with me no homo lol

  7. #7
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    231
    Rep Points
    3686903

    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Here's what a year has done - but first, let me explain my situation ... "as my results are not typical."

    A little over a year and half ago I had a major surgery ... "right now I have 16 screws in my face."

    No pity - I'm still a HOT ass MOFO - and you would never know I had been through this surgery - thanks to a Harvard guru surgeon!

    I had my jaw wired shut, and could only feed myself with a syringe for a several months (could not even use a straw) ... "went into a major catabolic state - losing over 40 pounds in less than a year."

    Then I found Uncle Z - and everything started to radically change.

    It's extremely rare for me to weigh myself - however, I go to the doctor every 6 months and ... "today was my 1 year mark."

    Within 1 year, my doctor pointed out - I have gained exactly 61 pounds - and their scales are exact - perhaps by the ounce.

    I'm 5'11 weighing at 218 - with a 32 inch waist - except it's much too tight, comparing to last year - so I would say about 5-10 pounds of this is body fat.

    This is really 10 months of running exclusively Z's gear - the weight comparison includes 2 months before ordering from Z.

    This is why you guys see me recommending Z the way I do ... "and I'm still growing like a MOFO - pushing myself harder than EVER!"

    - "A big thank you to my good friend uncle Z!"

    bro what was your cycle - appreciate your details

  8. #8
    Registered User
    vortex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    9752298

    Repo that's a great accomplishment!!! I can relate to the struggles you went through, keep up the good work!!

  9. #9
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by 604Guy View Post
    bro what was your cycle - appreciate your details
    Sure, let me first say this - most of the last 10 months have been blasting and cruising - with very little cruising ... "and mostly blasting." - Right now I'm 44 - look like 30 and feel like 18 ... I have a very good pulse on how my body reacts and - what is best for my body...

    I don't recommend blasting for anyone who is under 40 (maybe 35) unless you are VERY serious about competition.

    I first started with 400mg of Z line test cypionate.

    The second cycle was the same - just adding Dbol at 50mg ed - and put on over 20 pounds in the first three weeks - this was seen by two doctor visits a few weeks apart.

    After this cycle I went into test enanthate 750mg and tren enanthate 400mg ... here I was altering between the Z line and Euro Pharmacies line - (both Phara Grade and UGL).

    After reading into how trenbolone ant testosterone are both highly androgenic and compete for the same androgen receptors - I made the best change to my cycle ... "ever."

    Here is the flip-flop ratio - testosterone enanthate 400 and trenbolone enanthate 800 ... "BAM - the sweet spot!"

    - This has been the base-line of the cycle.

    Adding Anavar 70-80mg ED and Dbol 20-30 ed added a synergy, that really expedited the gains.

    Anavar is a "Class I" steroid and is complimented by a "Class II" steroid such as Dbol or Anadrol.

    I have been running Proviron at 50-100 ED throughout most of the 10 months and also have been running Aromasin as well to keep estrogen down.

    For cutting - I run T3 and Clenbuterol
    at at certain points within the cycles - please do some research with T3 before running it.

    Right now I'm running this:

    Test enanthate at 800mg EW
    Deca 500mg EW
    hGH 4iu ED
    Dbol 20mg - 30mg ED
    - will be running Anavar at 70-80 ED very soon
    .

    I have ran hCG from the start at - 500iu twice a week for 5 weeks
    Take 1 week off - then repeat.

    Everything has been from Z ... "and is what I can think of, off the top of my head."

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    @ home
    Posts
    77
    Rep Points
    -508065

    Thats awesome! I bet your before/after pictures look like 2 completely different people.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    vannesb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,077
    Rep Points
    86801405

    Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Here's what a year has done - but first, let me explain my situation ... "as my results are not typical."

    A little over a year and half ago I had a major surgery ... "right now I have 16 screws in my face."

    No pity - I'm still a HOT ass MOFO - and you would never know I had been through this surgery - thanks to a Harvard guru surgeon!

    I had my jaw wired shut, and could only feed myself with a syringe for a several months (could not even use a straw) ... "went into a major catabolic state - losing over 40 pounds in less than a year."

    Then I found Uncle Z - and everything started to radically change.

    It's extremely rare for me to weigh myself - however, I go to the doctor every 6 months and ... "today was my 1 year mark."

    Within 1 year, my doctor pointed out - I have gained exactly 61 pounds - and their scales are exact - perhaps by the ounce.

    I'm 5'11 weighing at 218 - with a 32 inch waist - except it's much too tight, comparing to last year - so I would say about 5-10 pounds of this is body fat.

    This is really 10 months of running exclusively Z's gear - the weight comparison includes 2 months before ordering from Z.

    This is why you guys see me recommending Z the way I do ... "and I'm still growing like a MOFO - pushing myself harder than EVER!"

    - "A big thank you to my good friend uncle Z!"
    Awesome bro! Z has me hooked as well!! Love the gear!!!

  12. #12
    G4p
    BOARD REP
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the squat rack
    Posts
    5,839
    Rep Points
    543451798

    holy shit 800mg tren e



    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  13. #13
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,498
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Repo,

    I have to say you have overcome some serious shit in your life, and the fact that through it all you still peruse a passion to be better in all aspects.

    You are one hell of an individual, and knowledgeable guy. I have great respect for you brother. Keep doing what your doing, you are an incredible asset to our community.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    c
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    1513956

    My computer must be fucking up i dont see any pics of before or after anywhere.

  15. #15
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Repo,

    I have to say you have overcome some serious shit in your life, and the fact that through it all you still peruse a passion to be better in all aspects.

    You are one hell of an individual, and knowledgeable guy. I have great respect for you brother. Keep doing what your doing, you are an incredible asset to our community.
    Thanks for the kind words ... I thank you - and all of our great friends here on the forum ... "this is the highlight of my day."

    Time is so tight now a days and we really are lucky to have such a great bunch of members here.

    Quote Originally Posted by kyum View Post
    My computer must be fucking up i dont see any pics of before or after anywhere.
    I don't have before pictures - It's not something I get hung up on...

    I have seen your before and after pictures and they look great - if you start bulking, and stay lean - you'll look like super good ... "well done."

  16. #16
    JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    dav1dg90's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Points
    33837260

    WOW Repo I been waiting to see this!!!! Through all of our conversations and your much appreciated help, I have become to get to know you bro and what you have gone through to get where your at. It is just a true view of someone with pure determination and some serious commitment and with that I congrat you in every aspect!!! You have helped me and im sure many others with your knowledge, and encouragement with my goals and commitments I've made to achieve. Keep it up bro and theres no telling where you'll end up you just have to keep driving towards it. And as OSL said you have become a great asset to this community and you have earned much respect OLD MAN!!! LMAO..

  17. #17
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    WOW Repo I been waiting to see this!!!! Through all of our conversations and your much appreciated help, I have become to get to know you bro and what you have gone through to get where your at. It is just a true view of someone with pure determination and some serious commitment and with that I congrat you in every aspect!!! You have helped me and im sure many others with your knowledge, and encouragement with my goals and commitments I've made to achieve. Keep it up bro and theres no telling where you'll end up you just have to keep driving towards it. And as OSL said you have become a great asset to this community and you have earned much respect OLD MAN!!! LMAO..
    Hey thanks dave - you have become a very good friend along with many others...

    I'm still learning just like everyone here.

    And it's me who owes a great BIG thank you to you - and all the members here - from the old to the new - I consider the gang here is a very close part of my family.

    Oh yeah, and who's that one guy ... "Uncle Z too."

  18. #18
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    I need a tissue...this a beautiful....

  19. #19
    JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    dav1dg90's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Points
    33837260

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    I need a tissue...this a beautiful....
    LMAO!!! To much Bromance in here for ya BIG BEN??? Lets calm it down everyone take their AI's PLEASE LOL!!!

  20. #20
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,531
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    LMAO!!! To much Bromance in here for ya BIG BEN??? Lets calm it down everyone take their AI's PLEASE LOL!!!
    LMAO

  21. #21
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    bigcruz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    washington state
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    15611801

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    I need a tissue...this a beautiful....
    Agreed!
    on a mission

  22. #22
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    I need a tissue...this a beautiful....
    No no ... no tissues here guys ... "please."

    My situation is not about - my situation - the only reason I mention this, is because my gains are - "extreme."

    I haven't overcome any major issues, that are any harder than anyone else here on the forum.

    Life can be a bitch in many ways - and I've ended up in the operating room more than enough times - but those were the easiest times...

    ... just like a vacation with a few tubes hooked up to you - no big deal.

    I am VERY healthy and have always been very healthy - so please - I don't deserve anymore respect than anyone else here on the forum.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    101
    Rep Points
    2431029

    From your stats you sound huge and ripped. Surely the best way to promote Z's gear would be with pictures though?

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    358759

    Thumbs up Inspiration

    Repo man this is a very cool post and one of my man reason for starting my first cycle just five years ago I was in a car wreck I broke my back my L1 lumbar, my hip shattered my knee cap and had very bad head injury. I was in a comma for 14 day and had to be receasated 4 times the doctors told me I would be probably have trouble getting around and never beable to walk with a walker or Cain. They suggested physical therapy and I had my own plans at the time I was 5'11 150 pounds very skinny. I started lifting light weight low reps then move up very slowly. Mostly just building stability muscles. Every. Month or so I would maybe 20 or 30 lbs to my bench or press or what ever I was doing now getting ready to start my first cycle I am almost fully recovered and 198 lbs and still 5'11 but benching 365 and getting ready to start my first cycle tomorrow as long as everything comes on time. Keep me posted on how your doing. I love this site and I have almost lived on it sense I found it. Thank you man

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27
    Rep Points
    358759

    Please look over typos

    I posted to reply to repo's post and am running late for work didn't even have time to read over it so please look over anything that is spelled wrong or didn't come out right thanks

  26. #26
    Test & Tren
    Repo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Points
    58148126






    Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
    Repo man this is a very cool post and one of my man reason for starting my first cycle just five years ago I was in a car wreck I broke my back my L1 lumbar, my hip shattered my knee cap and had very bad head injury. I was in a comma for 14 day and had to be receasated 4 times the doctors told me I would be probably have trouble getting around and never beable to walk with a walker or Cain. They suggested physical therapy and I had my own plans at the time I was 5'11 150 pounds very skinny. I started lifting light weight low reps then move up very slowly. Mostly just building stability muscles. Every. Month or so I would maybe 20 or 30 lbs to my bench or press or what ever I was doing now getting ready to start my first cycle I am almost fully recovered and 198 lbs and still 5'11 but benching 365 and getting ready to start my first cycle tomorrow as long as everything comes on time. Keep me posted on how your doing. I love this site and I have almost lived on it sense I found it. Thank you man
    I'm doing great and man - please keep me posted!

Similar Threads

  1. Do Piercings make a difference
    By Nightowl in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:16 PM
  2. Would this make any difference?
    By r0dxx in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 02:39 AM
  3. Does coffee make a difference?
    By Vieope in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 04:34 PM
  4. Did creatine make a difference for you??
    By motionman04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 11:46 PM
  5. does grip make a difference?
    By jeffreySyoung in forum Training
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 01:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->