• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Priming precycle

trapzilla

Getting my Grow on!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I follow a blast and cruise protocol. I was intrigued as to how long one would need to prime using CKD precycle to receive the benefits? Furthermore, Would using a compounds such as aromasin and proviron be of any use pre cycle to lower estrogen and lower SHBG to mean a lower dosage of test can be used with greater effect?

thanks guys

4 weeks has worked for me. If you blast and cruise you can prime during the last 4 weeks of your cruise. I assume you mean running a calorie deficit. I would say just use the amount of AI you need for your cruise protocol. Priming is awesome. I actually primed in the end of a cycle a couple years ago and make pretty big gains through PCT and shortly after that. Then I sort of crashed a little but I was really impressed.

4 weeks has worked for me. If you blast and cruise you can prime during the last 4 weeks of your cruise. I assume you mean running a calorie deficit. I would say just use the amount of AI you need for your cruise protocol. Priming is awesome. I actually primed in the end of a cycle a couple years ago and make pretty big gains through PCT and shortly after that. Then I sort of crashed a little but I was really impressed.

Yeah thats exactly what i mean, similar to CKD.

Thanks Glyco, i look forward to trying it before the next blast!:winkfinger:

Back