• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TNE, guiacol & EO

FordFan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Brewed my first TNE. 2% ba, 20% gui, 50/50 eo & gso.

I've never took anything with eo or gui. Tried the brew and felt like a sledgehammer the whole time pinning. No burning now, just a welt. Slow going down 3 hrs later.

Is it the gui or eo burning. I might adjust next brew to help out the pain.

is this the first time ever using oil based TNE??? I know when i used it for the first time it felt the same way and i had a huge lump on my delt for a few days after. I dont think its the EO unless you are sensitive to it...

Yeah, first for eo and first for tne in oil. Have taken suspension in the past. Couple hours later and the pain is almost gone. well see how tomorrow looks.

Yeah, first for eo and first for tne in oil. Have taken suspension in the past. Couple hours later and the pain is almost gone. well see how tomorrow looks.

WOW you must have got some magic TNE. TNE is on par with just about anything in the pain and inflammation department. I have never had the pain go away after a couple hours.....shit usually doesnt even reach full pain potential for a day or so.

Still little swelled, but no major pain. I would NOT pin the same muscle today for $100.

IML Gear Cream!
It's the TNE. Those other solvents will prevent/reduce pain because they will slow crystallization of the hormone. Some people have complained of reactions with EO - which is possible, but somehow i dont think thats the case.

Back