• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HELP losing weight to fast!!

johnson 45

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everybody,so I'm about 5'9 and about 193 I dont know what my BF% is but I can see my abs.I am 35 and have been training for a very long time,but I have never had a problem like this.

Recently I started a new job and it is very very fast paced an unreal amout of cardio,the whole night is nothing but lifting and running.

In the last 2 months I have lost 20pounds! And I did not have 20 pounds to lose.I have been keeping up my workouts and supplements and my strength is still up but now I think I'm starting to look kind of stringy.

So I need to know how to keep my weight up? Its a diet thing,it is not my training because thats always gone real good.I'm wondering if its not enough protein or just to little calories....maybe so weight gain powder or something?

Any help would be great...thanks

Wow I wish I had this problem.. like d-latsky said eat more calories... Food food and more food. There's a reason that those o-lineman are able to keep their weight up and it's not because they burn a lot of calories... it's that in spite of that they eat more.

Sometimes its hard to eat at work,do you think a weight gainer or meal replacement would be good?

Whatever is convenient to shovel down to keep the calories up.

Wow I wish I had this problem.. like d-latsky said eat more calories... Food food and more food. There's a reason that those o-lineman are able to keep their weight up and it's not because they burn a lot of calories... it's that in spite of that they eat more.

most "weight gainers" are filled with sugar and shit, I would suggest looking at something like our Complete Protein Rx mix it up with milk and even throw in some oats! :thumb:

most "weight gainers" are filled with sugar and shit, I would suggest looking at something like our Complete Protein Rx mix it up with milk and even throw in some oats! :thumb:

Yes this^.... I'm not a fan of most "weight gainers"...full of trash and shit. Don't forge you can throw in a shot of olive oil, hardly taste it and get another 200 calories of decent fat.

I agree with the simply "Eat More" comments.

Back