• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WI judge declares that individuals have no fundamental right to own cows

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WI judge declares that individuals have no fundamental right to own cows, drink raw milk
by Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) After being petitioned for clarification about his decision in a recent legal case involving individuals freedom to consume raw milk and own "shares" of dairy cows, Judge Patrick J. Fiedler vehemently declared that individuals "do not have a fundamental right to consume the foods of their choice," and essentially reiterated his state's position that raw milk is simply off limits.

The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF), on behalf of Zinniker Family Farm in Elkhorn, Wi., and several other farms, filed a lawsuit against the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) back on Feb. 25, 2010, asking it to clarify its interpretation of the law in regards to raw milk.

Wisconsin is among the most restrictive US states as far as raw milk is concerned. Raw milk sales to consumers are prohibited -- but private cow share agreements in which individuals purchase "shares" of their own cows, are exempted. However, due to the onslaught of raids in recent years against raw dairies, private raw milk buying clubs, and even raw milk cow share programs, the plaintiffs simply wanted to clarify Wisconsin's stance concerning these alternate forms of accessing raw milk.

And they got their answer. According to a recent report by The Complete Patient, Judge Fiedler believes that no individual has a "fundamental right" to consume any food without government permission. Even though the Ninth Amendment to the US Constitution establishes that the government has no business interfering in the affairs of individuals outside of what has been specifically enumerated to it, which, of course, includes freedom of food choice, Judge Fiedler apparently believes otherwise.

To summarize Judge Fiedler's response, which was obviously written in an arrogant and condescending tone, individuals have no fundamental right to own or use dairy cows, to consume the milk from their own cows, to board their cows off their own property, or even to produce and consume the foods of their own choice, period.

Groups like FTCLDF will continue to challenge such illegal and unconstitutional restrictions against raw milk, particularly in individual states like Wisconsin where officials have illegally prohibited it. But individuals that value this priceless freedom must also also stand up and resist Big Brother's concerted assault against food freedom, no matter form it may take.

Learn more: WI judge declares that individuals have no fundamental right to own cows, drink raw milk

Seriously, who the fuck do these people think they are? How do people not read this and want to rage all over the government? This judge should be disbarred for a decision like that once the supreme court destroys his argument. Un-fucking-beleivable.

I grew up drinking fresh goat milk. Best fucking milk on the planet.

I grew up drinking fresh goat milk. Best fucking milk on the planet.

And god forbid you be allowed to do that. This judge needs to be tared and feathered, I am serious. This is why we left England to get away from freedom robbing laws like this. I want to do a lot of this... :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:

Seriously, who the fuck do these people think they are? How do people not read this and want to rage all over the government? This judge should be disbarred for a decision like that once the supreme court destroys his argument. Un-fucking-beleivable.

A big dairy state like Wisconsin should be going absolutely bonkers over this. That judge should have to go into hiding from the protests.

He knows he can get away with it, because America has add. This story will be forgotten tomorrow.

The legal system in WI is fucking communist. That is bullshit!

Here in the USSA the freedom to do what you want is gone.

This is ridiculous. I grew up on raw milk from our cow, from our neighbor's cows, butter churned from our cows... real butter... I guess the jackbooted thugs would be beating me for this now if I did it eh?

Why can't one eat a pile of raw dog shit if they want? Raw milk? what's the harm? Its probably better for us than the processed stuff that's likely the cause of most cancers anyway. There have been recent studies that indicate links between fat free, low fat, and processed milk to various cancers and autoimmune diseases. I'll have to see if I can find them again. Only early, no definitive results, but interesting reading nonetheless.

milk is much better pasteurized when loaded with rBGH....:roflmao:

Back