• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Warning!! Rant time. Warning!!

Evil Eagle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of you out there have had people look at you like you are a fucking meth head when they find out you're on cycle? Or the people that think you go do the fucking cha cha around the weights in the gym with a needle hanging out of your ass and suddenly you put on 40lbs. This shit fucking pisses me OFF!!

I know I know, its not something I should have shared with anyone but damn, I just got told by one of my best friends that I am taking the easy way out, and he works harder in the gym then I do just because I'm cycling. This is my FIRST cycle, and I have been in the gym 5 years. Anybody else just want to :shooter: someone for being so naive?!!

End rant.

:coffee:

How many of you out there have had people look at you like you are a fucking meth head when they find out you're on cycle? Or the people that think you go do the fucking cha cha around the weights in the gym with a needle hanging out of your ass and suddenly you put on 40lbs. This shit fucking pisses me OFF!!

I know I know, its not something I should have shared with anyone but damn, I just got told by one of my best friends that I am taking the easy way out, and he works harder in the gym then I do just because I'm cycling. This is my FIRST cycle, and I have been in the gym 5 years. Anybody else just want to :shooter: someone for being so naive?!!

End rant.

dude i know how you feel!!!

my buddy was bigger than me but i worked harder than him..but then i went on cycle and got bigger then him and he got all jealous about it and called me out about it and shit...then next thing you know he is going on cycle hahah...idk pissed me off

consider the source...99% of the people out there don't know jack fucking diddly squat about training hard and heavy let alone what AAS does..

dude i know how you feel!!!

my buddy was bigger than me but i worked harder than him..but then i went on cycle and got bigger then him and he got all jealous about it and called me out about it and shit...then next thing you know he is going on cycle hahah...idk pissed me off

Thats exactly what is happening here, except I doubt he ever cycles because it's "cheating" in his mind. Even though he loads himself up on all kinds of pre work outs and creatine and all that bullshit. I told him I would rather put more of something in my body that is already there than all that shit you can't even pronounce.

Thats exactly what is happening here, except I doubt he ever cycles because it's "cheating" in his mind. Even though he loads himself up on all kinds of pre work outs and creatine and all that bullshit. I told him I would rather put more of something in my body that is already there than all that shit you can't even pronounce.

haha...what the hell are you cheating in ya know? if your like me youre not trying to play a sport or anything...maybe bbing shows or fitness modeling. so its funny when ppl say cheating...

What is comes down to is most people are haters. If you're bigger and better looking then another guy then he and his friends will make themselves feel better buy calling you a "roid head, fag, pretty boy, etc"

They need to protect their ego by ripping on you for being better than them.

I love having haters talk about me. It's like my fan club! Lol

Means I'm doing it right

I would hate it too, if everyone began to believe all my gains were from supplements (including gear) instead of my hardwork.

I guess that's one reason why I don't use any.

Besides, I believe that if you do it natural, your body will retain more gains in the long run.

JMO.

Yeah if people don't hate you and talk shit about you you ain't doin it right. Take it as a compliment OP, your boy is just jealous.

IML Gear Cream!
I've had the opposite I was packing on more size just eating right and doing good routines while my friend was pinning, but not quite eating right and rarely doing squats or deads, mostly some bench presses in different states of incline/decline, curls, leg presses on the machines, no military presses...you gotta get the fundamentals down before you waste dough on gears...it ain't as magical as people believe...

I think you need to quit worrying about what other people think. About anything. People are entitled to their own views, no matter how asanine. If people want to judge, that's their problem. Believe me, if someone tends to be judgmental of others, they will find something to judge you about. Be your own man and fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

Its very sad that people have to resort to steroid use. Its cheating, period.

cheating who? lifting weights and growing big muscles is a competition between the individual and gravity.

You're right! This whole god damned website should be shut down!!

The nerve of all these people spending hours at the gym and taking devil roids to improve themselves!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!
:roflmao:

Back