• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Going on and off Prami

BulletProofTiger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey what's up,

Tomorrow night I will be starting prami at .10mg in hopes of reversing my gyno.

My problem is that I travel a lot for work and am trying to figure out if it is okay to take prami every night and then every now and then have to stop for 3-4 days.

For example in 3 weeks I am going out of town, will I have any problem with taking the prami every night for the next 3 weeks (while upping the dosage) and then just not take it for 3 days while I'm out of town. Then when I return just go right back to where I was at the exact same dosage?

I've done a lot of research but haven't seen this answered, any info greatly appreciated.

Prami is nasty stuff but should be taken ED. Why can't you take it with you?

im on parmi now..i dislike its sides for sure.

you can run parmi at .5mg e3d so being gone for 3 days wont be a problem..i prefer to start at like .25mg.

What caused your gyno?

im on parmi now..i dislike its sides for sure.

you can run parmi at .5mg e3d so being gone for 3 days wont be a problem..i prefer to start at like .25mg.

What caused your gyno?

From deca along time ago, never did a pct.

I don't know what dosing it at e3d means? Sorry, can you explain. How long have you been taking prami for? What sides have you noticed? If your taking it for gyno, how long till you started to notice a difference?

Back