• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mark Allen Johnson goes inside and Underground Lab.

GreatWhiteTruth

SFW, GFH, or GTFO
Registered
Reaction score
I happened to catch that on Discovery last night. I thought it was interesting that they sandwiched that piece in between crack cocaine and meth.

I mean, WTF???:pissed:

Yeah me too bro. Caught it while flipping through the channels last night. The demonization of steroids just pisses me off to no end. :pissed::paddle:

I saw this last night also. To be honest, it looked like everything was pretty sterile. Did you guys see how he pinned? I was like damn, he just left the needle in there and flicked it. That's hardcore pinning, lol.

I wonder how much time youd be looking at if you got busted with a few pounds of raws

Risk Vs Reward, bros...dude got pissed when he thought he contaminated that test powder. lol

I saw this last night also. To be honest, it looked like everything was pretty sterile.

Yeah I thought the same thing too. He even had sheets on the walls and entryways to catch dust and airborne particles.

IML Gear Cream!
Risk Vs Reward, bros...dude got pissed when he thought he contaminated that test powder. lol

That's when you know that you got a serious dealer and good product. Hell, he does the QC and it looks like it's working.

That's when you know that you got a serious dealer and good product. Hell, he does the QC and it looks like it's working.

Hell yeah, man. They even had the cameraman blindfolded. Guy wasn't taking any chances to compromise his operation.

Great video, the camera man was like "why i'am I doing this?!". He sells for $100 a pop, green tops? Maybe hes a sponsor on here with the FDA/GMP gears?!

i doubt he's selling thoes for 20 a pop he must have been exaggerating

Great video, the camera man was like "why i'am I doing this?!". He sells for $100 a pop, green tops? Maybe hes a sponsor on here with the FDA/GMP gears?!

you are funny GymRat4Life, but you like my gear when you got it and inject it..now you joking..
end of day you will be infected one time with ugl,not guys who buy from my shop! ;):winkfinger::kissu:
and then after surgery and healthy problems you will come back..;)

that dudes got some balls, I hope he never gets busted!

I wish that never made tv. Guy is clean though.

Great post!

IML Gear Cream!
Mark Allen Johnson video is great. nice to finally see how real UGL look like,hows its made.

Very curious about what he labels his lab as... looks like pretty decent brewing process.

It is typical UG setup.

As I said many times before.
Procedure is simple;

Buy cheap powders from China on Alibaba from cheapest supplier.
Nobody (UG kitchen made products organization) makes COA for imported powders. Chinese suppliers know that and they simply switch from tren into cheaper to do prop, customers will get some gains, but nobody knows from what substance.
Guy in video is doing clinical trials on himself, so if he feels like after tren, than it is tren, what a fucking idiot.

They ship in small plastic bags and sell by 10-50 grams, as seen on video that passes US customs without problem.

Brewing procedure is simple, you can get all accesories needed locally.
All that need to be done is nice label and boxes design, pay off some board reps, that will usually cost you few vials.
Remember, most of mods are cheap and they don't care what quality
your UG is as long as there is something in for them.
Cost for each is usually no more than 5$ per 10 ml, so it is no problem to give 10 "trens" to mods and they will vouch for your "highly quality UG products, made under almost GMP conditions"

UG products are ALWAYS complete crap because:
- They are done in dirty condition
- Incoming powders from China are NOT accurate, usually it is just some cheapest unpure testosterone.

UG producer on video must be retarded. Inviting them into UG lab in middle of US is like shooting in own toes. He made people that are involved with steroids look criminals, with stupid "wanabe" gangster approach. Making copy of drivers license, so he know where cameraman lives...yeah right.
Like there was any case where UG lab brewers ever harmed somebody, in worst case they will fill your email with spam or some similar childish shit.

UGL brewers are harmless, they are usually collage kids, who go to gym, trying to make some money over internet. Guys on video are exactly that + slightly retarded.

Very curious about what he labels his lab as... looks like pretty decent brewing process.

Can't tell Twist, but I did catch a glimpse of a partial label...

They look nice. They are solid silver with some glossy shine to them. If you look closely you can see an "St" and a "Su" directly below it.

St...
Su...

:hmmm: Can't be susp because its oil. :hmmm:

label.jpeg

attachment.php

Reminds me of "Breaking Bad" but instead of the "blue" it's juice. You know someone is going to analyze the shit out of this video, just to find out what the rest of the label says...

Most of the all domestic sources cook their garbage on this way.

Back