• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super DMZ cycle need a really good PCT

Crooklyn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So im cycling super dmz with advanced cycle support im around my second week in and im tryna add a few things before the cycle is over and get a solid PCT ready in advance.. yall got n e advice and if so why. much appreciated.

clomid is all you need, split into 4 weeks like 100/50/50/50 as in mg per day

i just started taking p6 natural test booster with it today for the first time, is that good? or would you recomend i take it after only?

I like Clomid for PCT but Nolva will help recovery as well.

I took DMZ and I like clomid a lot for recovery. Throw in some DAA with it and you should be good to go.

can you take 10mg nolva during cycle as an AI?

IML Gear Cream!
ok thats cool, no problem with ordering aromasin, i just have a full box of nolvadex sitting around.. i could just keep it in case i need it.

ok thats cool, no problem with ordering aromasin, i just have a full box of nolvadex sitting around.. i could just keep it in case i need it.
thats what i was told to do. i was told use aromasin for AI and keep nolva on hand in case of flare ups

Is liquid clomid better than pill form? also how do you dose out if liquid for pct on dmz
and just to be super sure only other thing to run is DAA in pct

I'm so looking forward to running this cycle more than any other i have run, such good feedback on it, I just want to get it perfect and make the best of it so sorry for any repeat questions.

Back