• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clomid.. how much?

you guys really need to read up on this shit before you're looking at starting your pct.

Also I have no idea what you ran or for how long so the question is pretty hard to answer. Also no idea whatelse you're using for pct besides clomid so...

You can't run a 4 week pct with one bottle if your going to run it solo or if you ran an extended AAS cycle.

For a 4-6 week PH run you'll probably be fine with one bottle. 100mgs first week then tapper down by 25mgs every week till it's gone if the later is the case bro.

The usual pct for a test cycle and maybe a kicker/ender is around 100/100/50/50 of clomid. That's 2100mg of clomid. A bottle of EP clomid has 1500mg of clomid in it. If it's a light test cycle, I guess you could get away with it, but don't cry to us about no libido if it doesn't work out at a lower dosage or shorter pct.

your right sorry guys im new this this forum stuff. but i plan on running super dmz stacked with anabolic matrix and advanced cycle support for 4 weeks. wanted to get everything together before i started it. also i plan on taking anabolic matrix and clomid for 4 weeks as a pct. do you think that would be enough for a pct?

Yeah that'll be more than fine imo.

In that case I'd run the clomid at 150mgs for 3 days, 100 for 3 more, then 75 for a week, 50 a week and so on till it's gone. I'd get an AI like the e contol to tapper up as you tapper down the clomid.

k thanks bro lol also this is prlly a stupid question but does that bottle come with some kind of dropper and what to mix it in.

Back