• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Code slinger, or should I say rep William!?!?

surf1.gif

I finally got my pack from naps today, 5 months later. Bastards.

We know who you are and that you are lying about your gear arriving from naps gear from the other thread.

When I find you I am going to let nohewaiian and his gay friends run a train on you while I am beating the shit out of you with a pillow case full of bars of soap!
:paddle:
:owned:
:jerkit:
:banned:

Good luck finding him :)

I'd beat him with Nohes limp 129lb body. It would be like beating him with a skipping rope.

We know who you are and that you are lying about your gear arriving from naps gear from the other thread.

When I find you I am going to let nohewaiian and his gay friends run a train on you while I am beating the shit out of you with a pillow case full of bars of soap!

I expect there will be video of said train? lol

:coffee:

Thats what naps sent me.

isnt that asia-pharma:hmmm: hmmm. and naps sent you that??? didnt think they sold asiapharma... how much was the aquabolic in the pic???

How many gay friends does he have? I heard all he had was a skipping rope???.

You are a fucking liar dude! Here's why.

1 . That is an old bottle

Or

2 naps is distributing expired gear

Either way , you just made them look bad instead of your original intention. I am willing to bet it is just a bottle you had laying around.

Dont be bitter because I got my gear.

Back