• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cat People

:roflmao:

When this stuff is in sync to good music.

I love cats. I wouldn't say I'm a "cat person" but I def dig their demeanor. Can be extremely affectionate or very independent.

My wife has a pug..... I do NOT like little dogs. Lol

I've had cats that were awesome and some that were total jerks... "Feed me. Wipe my ass! Get out of my face. Who said you could pet me? I will scratch your eyes out, you son of a..." :(

I like cats that like people, not the snobby kind that only come around when they need love. if I was to get a cat I would probably get a pixie bob, they freakin rock!

Last edited:
Blast you Curt. I spent 4 hours on youtube looking at cute animals. More on that later.

YouTube Video

I don't like scaredy-cats, they are lame!
Friendly and playful cats are cool though.

My friends who live out in the country side, have a half domestic/ half bobcat hybrid.

That dude is badass. Walks like a rabbit/bob cat, and it's huge.

My cat ran away last Xmas.......sad times. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit.

The cat in the first video, which jumped off the pole from 20 feet up and then sprinted off like it was nothing was just Insane.

Blast you Curt. I spent 4 hours on youtube looking at cute animals.

haHAHAH :D

Well, you've been responsible for my spending at least as many hours following links to various superhero and other films! :thumbs:

How can anyone let there cat get that fat. And one day I couldnt find my cat and I started to panic well my 7yr daughter sgut the drawer on the cat while she was sleepng. Cat was in there for hours I was so pissed

I love all animals, so of course I dig cats.

I love most animals, cats and dogs are awesome. I had a cat that only loved me, everyone else was on his shit list, but I could do anything to him and he purred the whole time, anyone else tried to just pet him it was a gamble if he would hiss and swat or be loving, luckily he was declawed...

funny-gifs-real-life-puss-in-boots.gif

Back