• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Dog People

IML Gear Cream!
http://laughingsquid.com/alton-brow...dog-from-snacking-out-of-the-cats-litter-box/

Alton Brown Creates A Stinky Treat To Keep His Dog From Snacking Out of The Cat’s Litter Box

After noticing that his beautiful dog Sparky had been snacking out of the cat’s litter box (aka the “stinky cheese shop”), the wonderfully quirky food guru Alton Brown, decided to take matters into his own hands and created a treat that was as stinky as cat feces, but far, far more healthy.

wasn’t interested in coming up with a chewy bar-like substance but rather a biscuit, something that would keep, and be hard enough to provide some dentrificios benefits and no I don’t think that’s a word but it works for me. Continuing my research, I decided the bulk of these stinky treats would be sweet potato, and rolled oats, both of which are considered quite good for hounds, the first for fiber and beta carotene, manganese, and vitamins C and B6, the second for soluble fiber which slows things down in the old GI tract which is good for regularity and nobody, and I mean nobody, wants an irregular dog. I wanted the stink to be an add- on…icing if you will and I actually did try to make an icing out of natto, fermented soy beans, Durian, even lutafisk, what we found really really worked for us is: fish sauce. Used in many South Asian cuisines, this is essentially the liquidous remains of stacking fish, typically anchovies in a barrel with some salt and leaving them for a year or more

http://laughingsquid.com/helpful-petting-guides-for-various-types-of-animals/

Helpful Petting Guides For Various Types of Animals

Dog-Petting-Guide-640x276.jpg

http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20784657,00.html?xid=outbrain_petsnews

Dog with Two Noses Is Having a Ruff Time Finding a Home

Nobody nose heartbreak quite like Snuffles.

The 4-month-old Belgian shepherd has been overlooked by potential adopters because of a unique birth defect: a snout that looks like two noses.

"It is such a shame to think that this sweet-natured lad may not find the loving home he deserves," Sandra Lawton, manager of the Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre in Glasgow, Scotland, tells the Daily Mail. "We take in hundreds of dogs of all shapes and sizes but I have never seen anything quite like Snuffles."

The sweet and affectionate pooch, who was taken in by the shelter a month ago, has four nostrils and the ability to move each side of his snout independently. But despite appearances, Snuffles only has one nose, clarifies veterinarian Angela McAllister.

"Instead of his nostrils being fused together he's got some sort of split there," she tells the Mail. "I've never seen the condition in my 20-year career."

But anyone willing to look past Snuggles's malformed muzzle will quickly realize his merits.

"He is just a typical, fun, bouncy puppy," says supporter relations officer Emma Louise Livingstone. "He is very keen to learn and would be perfect to train up for any potential owner."

http://laughingsquid.com/pig-the-unusually-shaped-dog-who-loves-life/

Pig is an unusually shaped dog who has survived a great deal of adversity due to the spinal deformities that have left her growth stunted and her ability to eat compromised. Yet beyond all of that, Pig’s incredibly attentive human, Helen Dillenback, says that Pig is a very happy dog who doesn’t appear to be in any pain.

Pig doesn’t know there’s anything wrong with her…The only time she ever cried out was when I got her (micro)chipped. Or when I accidentally stepped on her toe — and you have to step on it really hard,..But she’s vocal. She barks when she wants your attention. She makes a weird sort of sound when she’s playful. – AL.com

Pig-Leash.jpg

You are now married to the dog. lol

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...missing-wedding-ring-report-article-1.1849074

Five years later, sick dog hacks up Wisconsin woman’s missing wedding ring: report

A Wisconsin woman found her missing wedding ring in the unlikeliest of places - her dog's puke, according to a report.

Lois Matykowski, of Stevens Point, lost her wedding ring five years ago, local WTVR-TV reported.

She got it back two weeks ago when her dog Tucker threw up after gobbling a Popsicle Matykowski's granddaughter had been eating.

A vet told her the bauble had likely been stuck in the pooch's belly the whole time.

Matykowski told the station the find made big news in her neighborhood.

"Friends have said 'I want a dog that throws up diamonds,'" she said.

"I have my wedding ring back and Tucker is big dog on campus right now. He's my hero."

I sort of hate it when people do that shit to their dogs. Jeez, the dog knows he fucked up, stop rubbing the animals nose in it like he really understands.

Great Dane Luke Skywalker sees his first Ghost

This 175-Pound Pit Bull Is Capable Of Snapping Your Arm In Half With His Jaws, And He?s Worth $500,000

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/175-pound-pit-bull-the-hulk/

Pit bulls suffer from an extremely unfair reputation as dangerous and violent dogs. We first brought you a clip of ?Hulk? the 175-pound pit bull earlier in the year with me saying I wanted to ride him into battle. Now the team from Barcroft TV has gone up New Hampshire to meet the breeders and trainers at Dark Dynasty K9?s, the people responsible for training and taking care of the world?s largest pit bull.

At first I?m watching this video of the dogs jumping obstacles and attacking, and listening to this guy talk about training them as elite guard dogs, and I have to admit I began to judge him a little. Thinking that he was in it to breed terrifying beasts and sell them at a huge markup. But as the video goes on he begins to discuss how in tune they are with the dogs, and how there?s no such thing as a dog that snaps.

Pit bulls have long had a reputation for dogs that ?snap? and attack. Often it?s a child or stranger who will garner national news when a pit bull attacks them after ?snapping? and viciously attacking. But as he states in the video, no dog just ?snaps?, it?s an lifetime of events and signs that led up to the incident and the trainers/handlers/owners responsible simply weren?t paying attention.

He claims the male puppies of Hulk will sell for $25,000 and that he?s been offered $250,000 to $500,000 for Hulk himself?which is just INSANE. This isn?t some show dog who will bring in multiple generations of championship bloodlines, he?s a family dog from New Hampshire being trained as a guard dog. To drop $500,000 on a dog that some people claim is actually a pit bull mixed with a mastiff (keyword: claim) is patently insane.

But Hulk does appear to love his family dog duties, and if he?s bringing in $25,000 to $30,000 per puppy then he just might be one of the most profitable dogs in history.

Golden retriever tasting lemon

A playful English bulldog gets his incredibly jowly mouth blown backwards as he tries to catch the air coming from a leaf blower. The whole effect makes the elated canine look like his face has been turned inside out.

A playful English bulldog gets his incredibly jowly mouth blown backwards as he tries to catch the air coming from a leaf blower. The whole effect makes the elated canine look like his face has been turned inside out.

Reminds me of Predator...

I want to meet the cock sucker that cut that dogs feet off and let him in a parking lot.

I want to meet the cock sucker that cut that dogs feet off and let him in a parking lot.

Join the FBI and hunt serial killers, they do that type of crap...

Cody the Shih Tzu Lets Out a Blood Curdling Scream Whenever His Name is Called Out

Back