Napsgear.net


naps packs allegedly arriving

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 70
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    210475

    naps packs allegedly arriving






    3 people on eroids claimed to get packs yesterday. 2 of which included photos. PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    210475

    yeah that is my fear. i hope people arent just playing games

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    28358

    hell yea I'm excited now

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    1066040

    I hope it's true, however I could post those same pictures if I wanted to. Naps is obviously paying somebody off.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Juiced_Monkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    5241285

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I hope it's true, however I could post those same pictures if I wanted to. Naps is obviously paying somebody off.

    I highly doubt this man, Naps has been around for a long time, I'm sure they have better things to do than pay people off to post some old pics, anyways, what the point ? if these people are posting "old pics" eventually when no one else receives their pacs, th truth will come out.... so I don't find the logic here.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    361
    Rep Points
    2758456

    i saw a pic and the guy wrote yesterdyas date on paper next to gear

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    210475

    Quote Originally Posted by dollarbill View Post
    i saw a pic and the guy wrote yesterdyas date on paper next to gear
    please let it be true!!! its bulking season if it is true!!!!

  8. #8
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Points
    405881150

    Or it could be that packs are arriving like we said they would. But that wouldn't leave anything for you fucking crybabies to bitch about so in your minds it can't be true.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    361
    Rep Points
    2758456

    i believe, the first time i ordered with naps, same thing hapened to me, waited close to 4 months, it did show though. second time i ordered recieved right on time. so i never lose faith, but its hard when you have your money floating around out there, and i understand its the risk we take, but we take that risk with naps because of their rep. so hopefully they have whatever the prob was worked out, cause i know i will order form them again, just hope i dont have to wait 3 months or longer for my shit.

  10. #10
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    draconian's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    around
    Posts
    122
    Rep Points
    912417

    Quote Originally Posted by juicemeup View Post
    yeah that is my fear. i hope people arent just playing games
    Why would they play games, what benefit would they get from it

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    210475

    another user posting pics in eroids maybe it is true????

  12. #12
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    bigdtrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    710
    Rep Points
    24093306

    im just happy to see naps trying to make this right, much respect

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    288770

    We'll see what happens over the next 2 weeks but I'm trying to be optimistic. I'll be the first to post on here if I get mine, lets hope packs keep arriving it's been 2 days in a row now.

  14. #14
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Points
    405881150

    Hey Catabolic, tried being nice but fuck you. You and your negative attitude are done here. I'm gonna delete every bullshit post you make from here on. Go back to eroids dickhead, you are done in our section.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    31
    Rep Points
    288770

    Why can't we all take this as a good sign and see how this plays out. I can't help but to take this at face value but a couple people getting packs over the course of a couple days look pretty good!( And I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to naps.)

  16. #16
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Points
    405881150

    Some can bigboi815, others just have to be negative pricks. Yes Catabolic, I'm talking about you.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    159
    Rep Points
    1274014

    It seems some would prefed the packs didnt arrive. Me, Im reading to order some GP 1test. Time to open up shop.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,244
    Rep Points
    405881150

    But if packs arrive then who are they gonna complain to and what will they bitch about. Bunch of crybaby bitches, fuck their negativity. Yes Catabolic, you're included in that group.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    fisher4550's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    1690654

    Well if it is true thats awesome and makes me just a little excited. I could really use my stuff.

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    1402340

    I doubt Naps would pay someone to take fake pics and claim they got their gear if they haven't. And let's say they did... I would still take that as a good sign because they wouldn't go to that extent unless packs would be moving shortly.

    So I'm taking all of this as a good sign.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    2751442

    I'm gonna take this as a positive thing. Now its just time to sit back and wait for my pack to arrive.

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2020312

    Stuff I showing up exactly in the timeline that the problem was said to be fixed 100 percent and people still bitch? Reps are fighting a losing battle.
    Can't wait to get my stuff!!!Exciting thread!!

  23. #23
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    you should find the asshole paks and send them to me. ill wait for them nicely and =)

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    15694240

    Cry babies ask for people to post up if they receive orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan about people that post up they received orders:Check.
    Cry babies ask for people to post up pictures of said orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan and say pictures are all fakes:Check.
    Cry babies say naps are paying people to post in here to give positive PR:Check.
    Loyal naps members eagerly anticipating these idiots leaving back to e-roids:Check.

    About covers it.

    Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.


    Why even bother reps, you can clearly not win in the face of these genius type members.

  25. #25
    Registered User
    fisher4550's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    141
    Rep Points
    1690654

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    Cry babies ask for people to post up if they receive orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan about people that post up they received orders:Check.
    Cry babies ask for people to post up pictures of said orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan and say pictures are all fakes:Check.
    Cry babies say naps are paying people to post in here to give positive PR:Check.
    Loyal naps members eagerly anticipating these idiots leaving back to e-roids:Check.

    About covers it.

    Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.


    Why even bother reps, you can clearly not win in the face of these genius type members.

    Agree with that.

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2020312

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    Cry babies ask for people to post up if they receive orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan about people that post up they received orders:Check.
    Cry babies ask for people to post up pictures of said orders:Check.
    Cry babies moan and say pictures are all fakes:Check.
    Cry babies say naps are paying people to post in here to give positive PR:Check.
    Loyal naps members eagerly anticipating these idiots leaving back to e-roids:Check.
    About covers it. Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.
    Why even bother reps, you can clearly not win in the face of these genius type members.
    These guys need there shit before they go complete cunt.

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    15694240

    Quote Originally Posted by Getbigodietryin View Post
    These guys need there shit before they go complete cunt.

    Lots of folks here have went full retard long before now.

    It's awe aspiring watching the complete meltdowns some people have on-line lol

    WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers.
    We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy.
    We have the guys that have an outright polar disorder.
    We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
    We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
    We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
    We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.


    We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

    Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.

  28. #28
    i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER
    sofargone561's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RON PAUL
    Posts
    3,540
    Rep Points
    137270065

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    It's awe aspiring watching the complete meltdowns some people have on-line lol

    WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers-Fuck them go to another Site


    We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy

    We have the guys that have an outright polar disorder.

    We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.- lol

    We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.

    We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.

    We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.-


    We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch. -

    Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.
    i love consiracys so i kinda helped that one a bit

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2020312

    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
    Lots of folks here have went full retard long before now.

    It's awe aspiring watching the complete meltdowns some people have on-line lol

    WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers.
    We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy.
    We have the guys that have an outright polar disorder.
    We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
    We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
    We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
    We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.


    We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

    Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.
    very true.

  30. #30
    McBain
    squigader's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,771
    Rep Points
    109992329






    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    Check out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:59 PM
  3. Something new for arriving early
    By Prince in forum Sexual Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 09:57 AM
  4. Experts on 8-Packs
    By BoxingProdigy in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 05:44 AM
  5. Six Packs
    By Ahsan in forum Training
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->