• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

naps packs allegedly arriving

juicemeup

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
3 people on eroids claimed to get packs yesterday. 2 of which included photos. PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE:ohyeah:

yeah that is my fear. i hope people arent just playing games

I hope it's true, however I could post those same pictures if I wanted to. Naps is obviously paying somebody off.

I hope it's true, however I could post those same pictures if I wanted to. Naps is obviously paying somebody off.

I highly doubt this man, Naps has been around for a long time, I'm sure they have better things to do than pay people off to post some old pics, anyways, what the point ? if these people are posting "old pics" eventually when no one else receives their pacs, th truth will come out.... so I don't find the logic here.

Or it could be that packs are arriving like we said they would. But that wouldn't leave anything for you fucking crybabies to bitch about so in your minds it can't be true.

i believe, the first time i ordered with naps, same thing hapened to me, waited close to 4 months, it did show though. second time i ordered recieved right on time. so i never lose faith, but its hard when you have your money floating around out there, and i understand its the risk we take, but we take that risk with naps because of their rep. so hopefully they have whatever the prob was worked out, cause i know i will order form them again, just hope i dont have to wait 3 months or longer for my shit.

IML Gear Cream!
another user posting pics in eroids maybe it is true????

We'll see what happens over the next 2 weeks but I'm trying to be optimistic. I'll be the first to post on here if I get mine, lets hope packs keep arriving it's been 2 days in a row now.

Hey Catabolic, tried being nice but fuck you. You and your negative attitude are done here. I'm gonna delete every bullshit post you make from here on. Go back to eroids dickhead, you are done in our section.

Why can't we all take this as a good sign and see how this plays out. I can't help but to take this at face value but a couple people getting packs over the course of a couple days look pretty good!( And I'm a glass half full guy when it comes to naps.)

Some can bigboi815, others just have to be negative pricks. Yes Catabolic, I'm talking about you.

It seems some would prefed the packs didnt arrive. Me, Im reading to order some GP 1test. Time to open up shop.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

But if packs arrive then who are they gonna complain to and what will they bitch about. Bunch of crybaby bitches, fuck their negativity. Yes Catabolic, you're included in that group.

Well if it is true thats awesome and makes me just a little excited. I could really use my stuff.

I doubt Naps would pay someone to take fake pics and claim they got their gear if they haven't. And let's say they did... I would still take that as a good sign because they wouldn't go to that extent unless packs would be moving shortly.

So I'm taking all of this as a good sign.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna take this as a positive thing. Now its just time to sit back and wait for my pack to arrive.

Stuff I showing up exactly in the timeline that the problem was said to be fixed 100 percent and people still bitch? Reps are fighting a losing battle.
Can't wait to get my stuff!!!Exciting thread!!

Cry babies ask for people to post up if they receive orders:Check.
Cry babies moan about people that post up they received orders:Check.
Cry babies ask for people to post up pictures of said orders:Check.
Cry babies moan and say pictures are all fakes:Check.
Cry babies say naps are paying people to post in here to give positive PR:Check.
Loyal naps members eagerly anticipating these idiots leaving back to e-roids:Check.

About covers it.

Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.

Why even bother reps, you can clearly not win in the face of these genius type members.

Cry babies say naps are paying people to post in here to give positive PR:Check.
Loyal naps members eagerly anticipating these idiots leaving back to e-roids:Check.

About covers it.

Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.

Why even bother reps, you can clearly not win in the face of these genius type members.

Agree with that.

About covers it. Seriously though WTF, you ask for pics and pics are provided and you still piss and moan. GTFO.
These guys need there shit before they go complete cunt.
:roflmao:

These guys need there shit before they go complete cunt.
:roflmao:

Lots of folks here have went full retard long before now.

It's awe aspiring watching the complete meltdowns some people have on-line lol

WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers.
We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy.
We have the guys that have an outright polar disorder.
We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.

We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.

WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers-Fuck them go to another Site

We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy ;)

We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.- lol

We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids. ;)

We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.:roflmao:

We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.-:clapping:

We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch. -:coffee:

Granted people have waited too long for their packs, but these things happen, some folks need to learn to act with some kind of decorum. Otherwise people like me will keep prodding you to make you melt down even more for my pure enjoyment.

i love consiracys so i kinda helped that one a bit ;) :winkfinger:

Lots of folks here have went full retard long before now.

WE have people who just come here already melting down going bonkers.
We have the paranoid people that thought it's a big naps conspiracy.
We have the guys that came in good spirits and have eventually went into full melt down.
We have the guys that are just crazy in the head and shouldn't be doing steroids.
We have the geniuses that act like dicks then act sensible, then 1 minute. later act like dicks and say it was all a ploy to see if acting nice made their packs arrive quicker.
We have the genuine naps customers who realise these things happen and have been staunch supporters or at bare minimum have given constructive criticism.

We have such a magnitude of fucked up people here in full melt down it's just awesome to watch.

:roflmao: very true.

FUfhj.gif

Back