• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

old orders, received part of it today.

titan2367

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Holy Shit. Guess what my wife brought home from the post office??? Thats right, Part of my June order from naps. I am freaking out. Here is what I received. 15 needles and 2 vials of GP bold 200. This is truly no shit!!!!!!! I will be waiting for the rest of it. Coming soon I know.

Sexy pics!

Damnit man nothing yet for me and ive been waiting since may

Well...I'll tell ya what. I was really starting to lose hope, but I think this should really cheer some people up. God bless naps.

Really appears that the surplus of stuck packages are on the move!! This is great news and restores the hope of any of us to recieve the products at any day now! Thanks for the update and pics bro, enjoy your GP eq............

Holy Shit. Guess what my wife brought home from the post office??? Thats right, Part of my June order from naps. I am freaking out. Here is what I received. 15 needles and 2 vials of GP bold 200. This is truly no shit!!!!!!! I will be waiting for the rest of it. Coming soon I know.

What was the other part of your order?

i was wondering what else you ordered too and why they would have only have sent part of it.

Great news man !!!

funny_63.gif

IML Gear Cream!
i was wondering what else you ordered too and why they would have only have sent part of it.
They were 2 seperate orders. About 2 weeks apart. I received the first order.

Always the optimist. I suppose it beats the cries of scam that were getting thrown around. I guess they guys look and feel like knob heads about now.

Last edited by a moderator:
you paid 30 bucks shipping for such a small order? and then dropped another 30 two weeks later?

:hmmm:

Each to their own, I'm glad he's received part of his order, hopefully the other part arrives soon.

I just want naps to open already so I can place an order with them.

you paid 30 bucks shipping for such a small order? and then dropped another 30 two weeks later?

:hmmm:
Well not actually. The second order was a combination with a friend. He picked up the shipping on that one.

how wifey feel about your gear endevours
She's trying to be a good sport I guess. She said she was a bit nervous. Lets just say she wasn't as excited about getting the order as I was. I just be honest with her and she is trying to understand. She gets botox and bolt-ons and this is what I get...haha

Back