IronMag Research Chems

Properly Injecting Help

CTS33

Rep Points

Properly Injecting Help

I've read threads about guys injecting into veins and having some very bad side effects that can last days and sounds pretty miserable. What are all the steps to correctly injecting and avoid hitting a vein. May be dumb but i have never injected or seen someone inject so I would like to see what has worked for people and best spot on the body to pin.

Rep Points

You can not avoid hitting a vein. You can however drawback to see if the needle is within a vein.

Everyone has a bad shot from time to time. It just happens and you just accept it.

Always practice sterile techniques and with experience you will know if you have just done a good or bad injection.

Rep Points

This is the only reason why i have not dont it lol ..... I heard if jabed into a vain you could die within 15 mins !!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eford3 View Post
    I've read threads about guys injecting into veins and having some very bad side effects that can last days and sounds pretty miserable. What are all the steps to correctly injecting and avoid hitting a vein. May be dumb but i have never injected or seen someone inject so I would like to see what has worked for people and best spot on the body to pin.

READ AND RESEARCH, www.spotinjections.com is a very good site to learn proper technique. Be safe and learn before you do anything..

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    This is the only reason why i have not dont it lol ..... I heard if jabed into a vain you could die within 15 mins !!!
    You'll be lucky to survive for 15 seconds...

GICH!!!
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You just have to inject in the correct spots. If you inject the proper and most popular spots like glutes, quads, delts, they usually dont have a lot of veins in those areas. You can always aspirate to check if you hit a vein.

PCT blows.

Rep Points

I also hear if your combined testicle mass is half the mass of your forefinger and left ear, and if you have two moles on either arm, then you might have cancer and die within 10 seconds.

Stupidest shit i've ever heard.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It takes about 3ml of air before anything would happen. A 3ml syringe is probably what 80% of you use to inject, and I highly doubt you'll find room for 3cc's of air when your injecting test. I read a study not too long ago where they tested this on dogs. I'm not gonna waste my time searching for the article because I do not condone testing on a mans best friend.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

This is the dumbest statement I have ever heard!! I'm hoping you were just being funny.

Rep Points

Lol well it's ovs that pieguy didnt get it, pieguy one day you will like me!! Lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHOUSE View Post
    It takes about 3ml of air before anything would happen. A 3ml syringe is probably what 80% of you use to inject, and I highly doubt you'll find room for 3cc's of air when your injecting test. I read a study not too long ago where they tested this on dogs. I'm not gonna waste my time searching for the article because I do not condone testing on a mans best friend.

I've posted it a few times but there's one testing oil embolisms on dogs, it takes a pretty absurd amount to cause signifigant problems and even more to be fatal. Air still takes a fair amount but the number with oils was like 2.5ml per kg of bodyweight. No one on this planet injects that much gear lol, at most you might cough or feel lightheaded but I doubt you'd even get that in most cases. Google "oil embolism dogs" and you can find the study if anyone's interested

Anyway IMO it's far more important to be STERILE, and inject in the right place. Go to spotinjections.com , and on a side note they don't teach medical professionals to aspirate anymore as it's considered unnecessary with an IM injection if done in the right location

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post

Anyway IMO it's far more important to be STERILE, and inject in the right place. Go to spotinjections.com , and on a side note they don't teach medical professionals to aspirate anymore as it's considered unnecessary with an IM injection if done in the right location
    I still aspirate all the time...sounds like you don't know more. It is better safe than sorry even though the odds are slim I rather not risk it.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

My ol' lady gives me shots and I've always told her to aspirate. I tells me she does, but I think she just says 'F that sh!t' and slips the aspiration part. I'm f'd if I get divorced... I'll have to find some hoar to give me shots.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Rep Points

^^

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    My ol' lady gives me shots and I've always told her to aspirate. I tells me she does, but I think she just says 'F that sh!t' and slips the aspiration part. I'm f'd if I get divorced... I'll have to find some hoar to give me shots.

at least im not alone

BOARD REP

Rep Points

here is good one

Rep Points

Never underestimate the value of a spouse who is not only tolerant of your life style but actually assists you.