• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You bitches got weak shit

Noheawaiian

Ultimate UKA Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You're all faggot ass motherfuckers who are too pathetic to deserve life. Your ranting isn't clever, nor is it effective for anything other than giving azza masturbation material. And you dumb cunts actually go around saying you "own" eachother. None of you are remotely close to posessing the intelligence to "own" anything other than your own hormonal juices spilled into eachothers cock stretched flea-ridden clits.
So continue to prance around talking/whining about how you're actually worth something, and how you 've owned me or anyone else; when, in truth you're all the lowest of the low, and more pathetic than a sickly flea sleezing through the borderline mutilated beanbag of leprosy that d-latsky calls an ass.

Making a comeback? :lol:

You're all faggot ass motherfuckers who are too pathetic to deserve life. Your ranting isn't clever, nor is it effective for anything other than giving azza masturbation material. And you dumb cunts actually go around saying you "own" eachother. None of you are remotely close to posessing the intelligence to "own" anything other than your own hormonal juices spilled into eachothers cock stretched flea-ridden clits.
So continue to prance around talking/whining about how you're actually worth something, and how you 've owned me or anyone else; when, in truth you're all the lowest of the low, and more pathetic than a sickly flea sleezing through the borderline mutilated beanbag of leprosy that d-latsky calls an ass.

He used the word "flea" twice..

Is that off azza's fb page?

IML Gear Cream!

So, why dontcha tell us how you REALLY feel?!?! :D

I am so sick of your lame ass shit you old fat fuck! You need to just park your geriatric ass on your little corduroy couch, slurping your jizz flavored prune juice and watch murder she wrote before I jam my dick down your throat!

No body shots? Nobody wants to see your ugly fucking mug with your 1980s David Bowie sunglasses dickhead!

:coffee:

Hey, check out this faggot fuck.
a6cd8887-8fe7-4493.jpg

Looks like a pedophile, to me....

Yes that is me and the Late great Luke Wood, also Luke Schembri as well, from about 3 years ago. So flame away, mutha flamer????????????.

Now let me see if i get this right, you have had so many late nights crying out ya heart into ya huge pillow that this was the best shit you could come up with. Looks like you have finally snapped and a screw is loose, at least for you you make that first post a direct entry into the meltdown thread. Apart from that you have achieved nothing. See, every one likes me around here, i am popular, even Captn calls me his special fish, your only E-friend is Benj, and we all know about his sexual vices and his job as mop boy at the gay peeps. So go back to square one, pull ya lip over ya head and swallow. Welcome to your OPUS?????????????????????.:owned::jerkit::roflmao::loser2::paddle::nerd::sorry::clapping::pissed::ohyeah::nail::hmmm::geewhiz::loser::winkfinger::kissu::dont::shooter::mooh::daydream:

By the way Noh, i wore that singlet to the gym tonight, it has harden the fuck up on the back, maybe you might wanna borrow it…………..peach assed slutgutted dick slurper……….

IML Gear Cream!

I don't know you and I don't give a fuck about you are any of the other low-life cretins that popped up to IM lately, but I agree with you 100% about the faggots running around giving each other high fives and talking about who their owned and what not.

put your eye up really close to the dot n scroll down

I don't know you and I don't give a fuck about you are any of the other low-life cretins that popped up to IM lately, but I agree with you 100% about the faggots running around giving each other high fives and talking about who their owned and what not.

:coffee:... entertainment at its best. Im with you.

I don't know you and I don't give a fuck about you are any of the other low-life cretins that popped up to IM lately
LOL you have a funny way of "not giving a fuck"....cats are for bitches

my pitbull loves my cats n he is no bitch. :paddle:

Nohewaiian, You know what would help ease the pain from your intense meltdown?

......if you lick my buttonhole!

Keep your homosexual requests to yourself, fucking useless faggot. The only thing you do here is troll, and that wouldn't be a bad thing if you weren't as ferocious as a garden gnome being shoved up azza's ass.
You belong in a leper colony, disgusting faggot fuck....

Back