• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

adjusted cycle

Ocelot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone,

b/c of the problems with Naps I was forced to run test/deca/dbol at 500/250/40 for 10 weeks. If I receive the extra vials of test/deca how do you think I shoal incorporate it into my current cycle?

I'm 2 weeks in right now. Do you think I should continue at the current dosage and extend the weeks, or should I bump the dosages for the remaining 8 weeks.

I can extend the current dose at 500/250/40 for 12 more weeks, or I can finish the 8 weeks at 750/400/40.

What's the best course of action?

I'd stay on the 500/250/40 for as long as you can, more is not always better. When your other stuff comes, you can then decide to extend the cycle length or save it for the next cycle after you do a proper PCT.

Thanks. I've just heard so much talk about Deca not being very effective at 250mg. I want to bump the Deca so the test has to go with.

What's your opinion on Deca at 250 mg?

I'd stay on the 500/250/40 for as long as you can, more is not always better. When your other stuff comes, you can then decide to extend the cycle length or save it for the next cycle after you do a proper PCT.
agreed, and 12 weeks of deca will be more effective in long run, @ 250mgs(preferably 300mgs if you can squeeze it in.) Deca produces very little estrogen and keeps your body anabolic, aid with joint pain even improve immune system Deca at 250mgs preferably if you could bump it up to 300mgs will definitely give you optimal effects. your good bro.

agreed, and 12 weeks of deca will be more effective in long run, @ 250mgs(preferably 300mgs if you can squeeze it in.) Deca produces very little estrogen and keeps your body anabolic, aid with joint pain even improve immune system Deca at 250mgs preferably if you could bump it up to 300mgs will definitely give you optimal effects. your good bro.

Great advice here and I agree 100%.

Thanks! I'm talking 12 weeks from right now, like if my pack shows next week I'll have 12 weeks at 500/250/40 and 8 weeks if I bump it to the other. Monday will be the start of my 3rd week.

Hey everyone,

If my order does show and I get to extend my cycle out 5 more weeks. What will be requirement for HCG and preventing shut down? I've been using 250iu twice a week and only had 5000iu when I started.

How bad will I shut down if I don't order more for those extra 5 weeks?

To help with "the boys" I would try to get more if you can afford it. if not your body will get back to baseline eventually if you follow a proper pct (this is crucial!) even if you get more hcg you will need to run test for 2 weeks after your last pin of deca to prevent any ED because even at 100mg a week deca almost completely shuts down your natural test production

Update,

I must say I'm feeling pretty damn good. I'm just about ready to finish week 5 and I'll be dropping the Dbol any day. I've been running everything at 500/300/40.

GOOD NEWS ON THE HCG! I sent for more a couple weeks ago and it's sitting at the post office waiting to be picked up. The order also has another vial of Eth giving me enough Test, Deca, and HCG to stay on for another 15 weeks (or whenever I feel like stopping) at 500/300.

I appreciate all of the help you guys have given me. This cycle has really come together well and I can't thank A-5150 enough for telling me to stay at 500/300 for more weeks > upping the dosages. At first I was content only running it at 10 weeks. Now I see why it's so important to go upward of 15-20. Ten is just not enough time to reap the full benefits.

My summer cut cycle has already been ordered and delivered also
1-11 Rip-blend: 75mg/ml Mast/TrenAce/Testprop eod
1-10 Var 100mg ed
7-11 Winny 50-75mg

I have all of this already (and the PCT) except for half of the Anavar. I'm waiting for Naps to open back up b/c I want to go GP again. I'll bring this cycle back up when it does open asking for final adjustments.

I'M FUCKING PUMPED NAPS IS BACK! Even with the wait, the gear is worth it (I always order ahead anyway). I'll most likely only buy GP from here on out. The other sources I've found are great, but Naps is better. GP orals all the way!

:) I'll probably only run it for 8 weeks at 100mg. I already have 3000mg of CHEM-TEC Var and I'll be ordering 6 packs of GP Var when it opens. So I'll have to run 4 weeks of CHEM-TEC and 4 weeks of GP.

I'm already stocked for the next 4 months of what I'm on now. I REALLY like the thought of having my second cycle already bought and paid for well in advance. I ordered the GP gear I'm on now last April.

I just want everyone to know everything is SPECTACULAR at the moment! Now please open GP to the US and bring on our sale!

Hey,

I also have a SHIT-LOAD of Winny on hand (7,500mg). I'm trying to justify adding 3-4 weeks at the end while everything is clearing my system.

What are your thoughts about adding Winny to the end of a test deca dbol cycle?

Hey,

I also have a SHIT-LOAD of Winny on hand (7,500mg). I'm trying to justify adding 3-4 weeks at the end while everything is clearing my system.

What are your thoughts about adding Winny to the end of a test deca dbol cycle?

Well I personally pop orals like pez.. So I may not be the guy to ask..

But I say fuck yeah

Back