• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Eagle has landed

Good to hear. Starting to think maybe mine will show up soon as well. Never know but at least some are getting theirs :)

thats great bro. enjoy ur cycle

It's kinda weird that july orders are showing up ahead of may/june orders:hmmm:

It's kinda weird that july orders are showing up ahead of may/june orders:hmmm:
For the record. The order I received a few days ago was a late June order. Still waiting on my July order.

Mine was ordered late may and I'm almost getting sad agian to see no may orders showing up yet... But I'm still lookin

well I have a late may, and a mid july order (yes I fell for the "faster shipping location")

and I have yet to receive either.. guess im gay or something so ill just hang tight and see what happens.

sadly I am 500 miles from my post office box and I know those fuckers are going to send it back if it even comes.

luckily I had the presence of mind to leave my boy a key and have him check it for me every once and a while.

Actually 400.. Moved brah, please.dont be an ass

Yea so it jumps from being 1 hours drive to 400 miles, fuck off Mr exaggerator. I remember you pissing and whining months ago that you had 1 hours drive to your PO Box, now you have suddenly jumped up to 400 miles, and that's still 100 miles less than previously.

Do you think people here are idiots that just have a goldfish memory like yours?

Yea so it jumps from being 1 hours drive to 400 miles, fuck off Mr exaggerator. I remember you pissing and whining months ago that you had 1 hours drive to your PO Box, now you have suddenly jumped up to 400 miles, and that's still 100 miles less than previously.

Do you think people here are idiots that just have a goldfish memory like yours?

Holy shit.. I fucking moved 3 weeks ago.. You sir are a piece of work

IML Gear Cream!
You two should hang out one weekend... Does it really matter if he is 10 miles or 10,000 miles ? The man wants his gear..

Glad you got your gear. My eagle, on the other hand, is still flying around out there somewhere. I hope he lands sometime soon! He's a big eagle.

Lmao.. Its like he is going out of his way to be a pain

Zing.....................like you have been for the last 3 months.

I call bullshit on your distance, I think you just want to garnish attention for your attention whoring self.

See how this works and see how much of a pain it is listening to someone like you? Imagine this but for 3 months you knobjockey, then you may come close to what you have been like.

fuck I'm excited! Want my stuff!

I don't think the order the packs are arriving in has anything to do with anything.

Zing.....................like you have been for the last 3 months.

I call bullshit on your distance, I think you just want to garnish attention for your attention whoring self.

See how this works and see how much of a pain it is listening to someone like you? Imagine this but for 3 months you knobjockey, then you may come close to what you have been like.

People move dipshit.

At least ive had something to complain about. Go fuck yourself

People move dipshit.

At least ive had something to complain about. Go fuck yourself

Hahahahahaha great NO U !!!!!!!!!! response if I have ever seen one.

I think it's funny that others have received their orders, yet you're still waiting. Karma at its best.

Back