• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

official seizure letter

dallasfan102

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so about 2 months ago i got a piece of fedex mail that said my stuff got seized, now i got an offical letter from the us customs, now my question is in the letter it says "no matter which box you check, you must sign an return the form" now my question is, im guessing i just do nothing but later in the letter i have an option to abandon the property, do i have to return this form or just do nothing ?

it just makes no sense because on the 1st page it says u have to reply then on like page 5 it says if

You may choose to take no action.

No worries because the thing to do in this case and the ONLY thing to do in this case is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Move on and re-order if you wish. You may want to consider using a different address. I've had one and only one seizure out of a hundred or so orders so it happens quite rare IMO but it's bound to happen sooner or later in this world of aas. Good luck.

Back