• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yankees sign first free agant of the year

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Yanks being in need of somebody to come through with men on base have just signed this guy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :paddle:

He cant be worse than AROD and he's alot cheaper .
welcome to the Yankees SMILEY

The big money, big name guys were really disappointing during the playoffs, except for Cano and Posada. We just didn't hit well at all as a team, with the exception of a handful of guys.

The Phillies just did a great job of battling the Yankees for 2011 LDS choke champions!:roflmao:

I'm a Cardinals fan btw so I'm loving it!:ohyeah:

I've got one more to share; now that the Yankees are sitting on their sofas watching the rest of the playoffs they can always knock back a nice icy cold bottle of

Not that Im defending my Yankees because they fucking sucked balls but I dont feel they choked. Boston choked and Philly definetly choked bigtime but the Yankees just lost cause they sucked

What a good series this is gonna be . Brewers vs Cardinals . LETS GO BREWERS :winkfinger: THere is no love between these 2 teams . Should be good

I love the Yankees, and I'm not happy that they lost, but the baseball playoffs are the greatest show on earth. Can't wait to watch how this year unfolds. It is cool to see new teams involved. I am shocked that the Phillies are out. They looked unbeatable. Baseball is awesome, and I love this time of year.

Not that Im defending my Yankees because they fucking sucked balls but I dont feel they choked. Boston choked and Philly definetly choked bigtime but the Yankees just lost cause they sucked
so when my team loses its not a choke but the other teams are chokers? you are a dumbass! at least the sox were missing half of their starters for the last part of the season, what was the skankees excuse?

IML Gear Cream!
so when my team loses its not a choke but the other teams are chokers? you are a dumbass! at least the sox were missing half of their starters for the last part of the season, what was the skankees excuse?

Boston and Philadelphia were the favorites to win....those teams on paper are better than the Yankees.

Boston choked big time letting the Rays in the playoffs and the Phils with that pitching.....no bueno.

Boston and Philadelphia were the favorites to win....those teams on paper are better than the Yankees.

Boston choked big time letting the Rays in the playoffs and the Phils with that pitching.....no bueno.

I agree. They both looked dominant for much of the year on the field as well. Strange stuff. Helluva game going on right now with the Rangers and Tigers going at it.

Im a dumbass > First of all watch your mouth you noob dick .Yank's were not favorite to win it all you dick . Boston and philly were . If you dont know sports or what the word choke means get the fuck outta my thread . The Yanks just suckded . Read what i said and dont be talking shit to me on the computer you lil faggot .

Back