• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg timing

Dersh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I've got 4 weeks to go on a 12 week test e/ anavar cycle and have only 5000iu of hgc which I want to use at the tail end of this course. I'm thinking of using 6 shots of 750iu every 4 days ending on the last shot of test. I will then get on the clomid and arimasin 2 weeks later. What are your thoughts on this? Would u time and dose it any different?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Most would have recommended running the HCG during cycle at 250iu's twice per week which would have made recovery allot easier on you.

Yes this is how I would have originally done it too but even with a prescription it took over 2 months to come in. As uv probably heard Australia isn't too good when it comes to these things.
Now that I do have it how would I go and dose it to get the maximum benefit?

I used 10000 iu over 6 shots for three weeks. What dose u running the aromasin?

How did that work for u? I have exactly half what use used.
I'm using aramisin at 12mg during PCT but may not have enough so am thinking of using erase with clomid.

Worked great. Next pct ill be running 4 weeks with clomid 100 100 50 50 and aromasin 25 25 12.5 12.5 try that maybe

Back